Denied GASHERMAN's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by GASHERMAN, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GASHERMAN

GASHERMAN Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    GASHERMAN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79624565
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think that I should be unbanned since I have been very behaved on the server except for chatspaming it is the thing I am constantly reminded about but since I have been ban I will not break any rules and respect the staff.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @NoHackJustGood for Mic Spam. Please wait for a response.

3. GASHERMAN

GASHERMAN Silver

Ok I have been unbanned but it said on the server to appeal. Sorry mods and admins for wasting you time. :3

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I will explain why I banned you real fast anyways. This will be a good 2 minutes.

Edit: Give me a few more minutes. I'm at McDonald's.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  5. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Hey there @GASHERMAN, I would like to clear everything up right here. Also, I do apologize for the delay as well. There was an error with the steam login. Enough excuses, lets jump into it.
    First of all, I had @Prime ban you for spam. I was going to do it myself, but I was not able to access my computer at the time. Also, I am not sure why @Graze said mic spam, but doesn't make too big of a difference considering they both have the same offenses. I banned you because of this report written against you. From looking at the evidence provided, the report seemed valid. There was enough evidence for me to place a ban on you, which is what I did. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me on the forums or through steam. I would always be willing to help you out. Glad we can clear this up. I will be denying this appeal and locking it because the ban already expired. Have a good one @GASHERMAN.
    -NoHackJustGood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.