Denied Garfield's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Garfield, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garfield

Garfield VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Garfield
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Can you tell me how long im banned for?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

@wink banned you for toxic gameplay for 1 week

3. Garfield

Garfield VIP

alright now tell me how i did it and why it happend

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

@Aria will be handling this appeal. She came to me about a situation with you killing a detective blocking you for immediate danger to a frag grenade you threw, which is not valid application of the concept in any sense.

5. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I have seen and will reply once I’m done staffing.

I will also be tagging @Yatty ☄️ for the main evidence portion of this appeal

6. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

So let's just get right into this shall we?

So first off here's what happened.

As you can see here, I was called to the body to get DNA and as I approached you can see @Garfield here standing ontop of the body. He then proceeds to arm and drop a frag grenade. As he dropped the frag I jumped out of the room so that we could both escape thinking that he might have done it on accident or to potentially kill me.

Afterward I report him for it anyway and he responds with:

[​IMG]

I'll let the rest of you be the judge on this.

Sorry if there's any errors. I wrote this mid-staffing :p

7. Garfield

Garfield VIP

alright sweet thank you yatty, congrats on trial mod have fun banning toxic rule breakers. I garfield declare this DENIED you can lock this.

8. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Alright Garfield.

As you can see by the evidence presented by Yatty, you were the one that threw the frag. In no correlation was the frag necessary to be thrown. Yes, Yatty was in the doorway, but you called him to the body in the first place. You could of simply asked him to move. This was unnecessary behavior on your part. You didn’t need to throw the grenade, and you could of went about it in a different direction.

With all this being said, and you already have been warn for Toxic Gameplay. I will be denying this appeal.

Take this ban as a mere lesson why this behavior is not okay.

If you have any questions or concerns shoot me a message via forum conversation or simply add me on steam.

APPEAL DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.