Approved GamerNeo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GamerNeo, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerNeo

GamerNeo Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GamerNeo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85542252
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt rdm 3x, i did rdm 1 time by mistake,

1st "RDM" the detective called a KOS on a house where he got shoot from i did see a player who did shoot towards players 1 time with a sniper so i killed him ... Result: he was a innocent and report number 1 is out...

2nd "RDM" i did check the the house where the detective called an KOS on that there was a 2nd player ( and no other players ! ) i saved his name and continue checked the house and no one else was there ( and no one cold pass me without that i noticed it and i checked for teleport indicators [ no indicators was there, so i killed the 2nd guy who was the traitor ]).

3th RDM i was hiding and looked away then a guy comed in the room and scared the shit out of my head cuz i didnt await him and punsh my mouse to my keyboard and my gun shooted ( i didnt kill him he got about 20dm not really much i did hit his feet ... ).​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll respond to this in a while with appropriate evidence.

3. Acnologia

Alright, so let's get down to the core of this appeal, which are the 3 RDMs you committed to land a ban on yourself.

Case #01:
    He hadn't shot. There's also the point of how you mentioned you "thought" you saw a muzzle flash. If I hadn't looked at the damageinfos before this, I still would've deemed it RDM because of the way you worded your response. It sounded like a case of Suspicion when I saw it.
    [​IMG]

Case #02:
    This was a valid kill. You used common sense to figure out who the traitor was. Nothing much to say here.

Case #03:
    As you said, you got spooked and RDM'd someone.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So thus far, these were the 3 reports you mentioned in the OP. Now you may be wondering "That's only 2 offenses of RDM, why did I get a Mass RDM x3 ban?"

Case #00:
    There was an offense of RDM from the previous map. Do note that Mass RDM bans do not have to occur within one map, they can happen over a course of 2 or 3.
    [​IMG]

I'm willing to unban you on EU-Nilla if you're ready to serve 3 slays, will you comply?

4. GamerNeo

GamerNeo Member

" I'm willing to unban you on EU-Nilla if you're ready to serve 3 slays, will you comply? " yes thats ok but 2 slays for the case 00 i did already got slayed, but there is 1 thing im confused about it why did the other players who got over 3 rdms in 1 - 3 maps ( not in 1 round ) didnt got banned ?

*hust*equal rights for all*hust*

5. Acnologia

I've unbanned you and added slays to your ID. As for your question, no one else had RDM'd a total of 3 times.

Appeal:
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.