[Game] Word Chain

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Lion, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course @Rozboon

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course @Rozboon no.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course @Rozboon no. China

6. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course @Rozboon no. China NUMBAH

7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN

(Do not name-tag people)

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing

10. Agent Knockout

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Agent Knockout

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe,

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Agent Knockout

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white

16. jshore

jshore VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed @Timo654with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killingeveryone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killingeveryone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza!
    Yesterday

19. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION." Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,LordKastaTheAlmighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon no. China NUMBAH WAN was killingeveryone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza!
    Yesterday I

20. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Yesterday I penetrated