[Game] Word Chain

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Lion, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and

4. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then

5. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however,Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles.

7. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether,

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. tay

tay VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay

9. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  12. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over nothing.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  17. Robyn

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over nothing. Once

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over nothing. Once Rozbon

I would just like to thank @Rozboon for rating every single post in this thread dumb.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over nothing. Once Rozbon no.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Let me fuck everything that is an original kind of special horse. However, when it begins, a frog comes and penetrates its urethra. ACTION isn't qualified, because Han has a mental illness which makes him say: "I AM ACTION". Zuko likes it when people awoo and touch themselves. Anyways this cool blade didn't fake the big and is cringe. This rodeo sucks. My long strong Lizard makes sticky noises when it steals profanity. Helix always dies. Kasta (BarrelMan), however, Lord Kasta The Almighty was found dead inside, unfortunately... Despacito killed Timo654 with a +1 to make ice cake. Of course Rozboon, no. China NUMBAH WAN was killing everyone in Europe, who wasn't white. Wowza! Wowza! Yesterday I penetrated your porridge, today I penetrate your soup. Tomorrow is national gnome castration month. Cut yourself with Destiny. Wowza! Daddy please do me like you do your pony at your farm. My boy-pussy aches because Jabba fellated girls using Floof's fur-coat made out of his penis, which carried a sexual transmitted disease called NOTLIGMA. It oozes pink semen flavored cats. These nuts smell like dick cheese. Stitch is licking deez nuts and is sack religious. Ptown is awesomely lame. Lion for supreme cage match against luna the tuna leader of #TeamTunatics set in Cancer Shrimp. Gaybois named Ryan always secrete shrimps tight and then make waffles. Altogether, tay is bad. The Memelord came all over nothing. Once Rozbon no. yes.

• Dumb Dumb x 1