Game Night!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, May 5, 2015.

1. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

1) Type chrome://flags into the address bar
    2) Ctrl+f , type in "npapi", it will bring up a single flag
    3) Click "enable" for it
    4) Restart Chrome

Unity still works in Chrome, but there's no telling how long that will last. I think the backlash to google from that change is going to make them play nice in the future, though.

2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Voting is closed for this week. We will be playing Town Of Salem. 6pm PST.

Here is the game link: http://blankmediagames.com
    If you haven't already, create an account, then add either username: "drunkdog", or username: "Enigmatica".

And of course, find us in Teamspeak tomorrow at 6pm PST as well.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

So, for those who played in Game Night today, any opinions on how we should do it in the future? For example: Just playing multiple games instead of voting for one (like what we just did)?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  4. Snow

Snow Active Member

I'd say multiple games, like we still vote on what to start on then continue the shenanigans from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Snow

Snow Active Member

That was awesome though

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

That lessen the amount of people that could play that day by at least half, which isn't worth it for one person
    I know that I couldn't get on at that time, and I'm pretty sure neither could Drunk, and a lot of other people. 12 AM is too late/early for a lot of people
    Sorry, but I think that 6 PM is a great time for all timezones for the optimal amount of people to play

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

@s1rcool

12am would be fine for me, personally, but not everyone has the same timezone/sleep schedule as me. Considering the EST people, especially the ones with jobs/school to wake up to in the morning, playing a game which could potentially last hours at 3am (est) is not a good idea (if they're even awake at that time)... And generally, 12am is probably too late for a lot of PST people as well.

That being said, I'm currently working out the kinks in this idea, and nothing is set in stone. As it is now, I'd say we're benefitting the majority, but once we've got everything worked out, I may seek out some extra hosts/organizers for different timezones, and create different days/times for it to accommodate more people (a separate game night, kinda).

As it is now, though, it's neither big enough or complete enough to create a secondary one. Gotta work things out more, and figure out what kind of thing this is going to be here, first.

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

...Uh

I know... You already... You said that..........

9. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

I'll be leaving the rest of Game Night up to @Python @Vorlass and @Enigmatica (if he wants), and they have my permission to edit the OP if they need to, or whatever. Enjoy!

10. Python~

I'll be resigning for the time being, considering I can't get on TS or Steam due to my computer breaking down
    This is really a shame. From what I heard, the first game night was a success and it's gonna suck I can't be a part of the next few.
    Hopefully I'll have my computer sometime early June and get in on the action

Edit: Got TS downloaded and can play browser games on this computer.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  11. Python~

I'll be hosting this next game night.
    Saturday. 6 PM PST, unless something comes up. See ya'll there

12. Snow

Snow Active Member

This time I'll be there, had to go somewhere

13. Python~

Something came up Saturday. Something good, so hey.
    This'll be moved to Sunday night, 6 PM PST. I have nothing going on then. Hopefully this isn't too much of a change.

14. Snow

Snow Active Member

Seems fine, besides the fact some people might have to stay up late on a school night buy it's last week before finals, nothing major is happening I expect.

15. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Do we have a list of options to vote on after BGO/Card Game?
    We should make a list so it'll be easier for all of us to decide what to play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Python~