Denied Fynnez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fynnez, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fynnez
    Your Steam ID:
    Fynnez
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did nothing wrong, Sinisterspoon messaged me on discord saying I got banned for RDM and Leave, while I feel like I was banned for harassing electronized, he was harassing me the previous day with false koses, we were harassing each other back and forth, killing each other round after round, and it wouldn't stop​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

I also have SinisterSpoon as proof

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You were banned for RDMing and False KOSing + Toxic Behavior (with history) by @Opalium. Please chill for the time being while they get the time to answer to this appeal.

• Please don't comment on appeals if you have nothing of importance to add.
    I'd like to invite @Timo654, @Tedelicious and @DarkShiny as witnesses to now deleted videos.
    If it's necessary, I still have the recordings on my computer.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  4. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

5. Oooo bloody hell
    @Electronized are you guna show the recording of when i did 5 health by pushing u of a ledge? Why dont you stop trying to find ways to get us banned. This is a fine example of loopholing. Rdming to get someone banned is much more toxic than the harrasment fynnez gave electronized. After he was banned @Fynnez tried to join back to explain the situation but after what ive been told no one would listen to him? Wtf. Electronized is abusing the ban system rdming us then only recording us rdming him in revenge. I understand you aren't supposed to do street justice but we thought it was fair. Electronized litteraly didnt get punished and got his own way after what he did. But since we weren't trying to get him banned as he was to us. We didnt record. Infact i dont have a recording software. Me and i dont care saw the situation as did many others but we were the only ones to defend him. What happened to SGM? Seriously

6. Exactly when did I RDM any of you?

7. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

when you killed me on Wednesday

8. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

And literally every round with spoon

9. I still have yet to see any evidence of those claims.

10. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

and where's the evidence you didn't do it?

11. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Things are heating up a bit. Locking the thread untill
    @Opalium answers this appeal.

12. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Fynnez,

I've been following your behavior for almost two maps before banning you. Not only you've RDMed, you lied in your responses to try and get away with the slay, and you kept targeting Electronized together with a group of players - Sinister Spoon being one of them.
    I didn't think there's going to be any need to explain this, but this behavior is unacceptable in our servers. The same goes for your "revenge" claims ("He RDMed me before"). Being RDMed or harassed by the other player is in no way a reason to take the rules to your own hands - this is why we, the staff team, are here. This only adds to the already bad light you're portraying yourself in.
    I'm DENYING this appeal as you clearly did not learn your lesson yet. I can only hope that once you return to play you will have a different view on all this - because next time around we probably aren't going to be so lenient.

~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.