Approved Fynnez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fynnez, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fynnez
    Your Steam ID:
    Fynnez
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told to kill someone who broke the t tester
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Trust in Lorax said "Hanimal broke the tester" so I knew I had to kill her, she then started running in circles and no one killed her, after a while I decided to step in and kill her, but when I killed her I checked her body and she was a traitor and said "oh shit!" I then died, she said I saw her get proven but that wasn't true​

2. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

I only have like 3 hours left of the ban though so It's not that big of a deal

3. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Seeing as @Agent A banned you, he will respond to your appeal.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Fynnez. I banned for RDM, third offense, which is a day ban.

[​IMG]

When I checked the logs, it did not support your statement. Furthermore, you thought BlackPanther9753 shot you. However, from investigating, it was Rauno who shot you. Thus, I put a slay on you since you assumed that BlackPanther9753 shot you.

[​IMG]

In your second RDM offense, you false kosed ZeRaptor, which you claimed as "it's a fucking joke." Hence, I put two slays on you.

[​IMG]

You killed HanimalGurl because Lorax told you that she broke the tester, which is not a kos on her. It's equivalent to saying this person has a c4 or silenced pistol, which is not a kos as well. Thus, I banned you for a day.

However, seeing that the ban is almost over, I will accept this appeal and unban you early.

Appeal: Accepted; Ban Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.