Funniest valentines day cards

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silent Rebel, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

So i have this girl at work that i wanna give a valentines card to, my work is super relaxed and non-professional (i babysit dogs pretty much). I want to find a really funny but sick kind of valentines day card, her humor is really messed up hahaha (mine too). I was thinking something like

"please dont make me cry and masturbate all alone again this year - will you be my valentine?"

I'm most likely just gonna use that one, but I'd love to hear what you guys can come up with.

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Have you not seen my in-game spray?

4. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

In game sprays?
    I have something relative and it suits the holidays.

[​IMG]

5. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Yuh

[​IMG]

6. Chronos

Chronos VIP

7. [​IMG]

8. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Good pick up line:
    Talk to the girl/guy for a while, get to know them, then pull this:
    "You know, based on personality alone, I think I could describe how great you are using... oh, 20 letters of the alphabet."
    They may respond with "wait, why only 20?" Or a similar response.
    Then say: "well thats because to describe your looks I only need "U R A Q T.""
    They may laugh, they may smirk, but eventually (if they are bright enough trust me thats a factor here and idk why anyone on this server would settle for less), they will ask what about the 26th letter, or that youre missing one. To this, which is the hook line and sinker, you need to have class and be able to play it off cool, not make it look intentional, and simply say, "Oh, well I can give you the D/V later." (V because GIRL POWER).

So yeah this is why I'm single but have more sex than anyone in the Denver area.