Fun Rounds

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Pokeben10, Mar 2, 2020.

?

Favorite Fun Round?

1. Gun Game

10.6%
  2. Assassins

12.8%
  3. Bomb Rush

19.1%
  4. Harpoon Wars

8.5%
  5. Headshot Wars

19.1%
  6. Barrel Bash

4.3%
  7. One in the Chamber

2.1%
  8. The Reapers

12.8%
  9. The Hidden

4.3%
  10. Team Deathmatch

6.4%
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

What's your favorite fun round? Mine would have to be assassins. There's double barrel frenzy as well, but I only had room to put these fun rounds in :greyalien:. If DB Frenzy is your favorite, just leave a comment.

Feel free to discuss which you like, or dislike, and why. I personally dislike the reapers and the hidden (unless I am the reaper/hidden). Assassins is easily my favorite because it takes skill to get kills, plus the silenced pistol is cool :cool:.

Also, a lil birdie told me they had some fun rounds for holidays/events coming up in the future, so leave some ideas if you'd like :nerd:.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Tbh reapers gets shit on but i like it

Edit: and the hidden by extension

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Bomb rush is my all time favorite, but barrel bash takes second because I either get insta killed or win or get second. Any game mode is fun in my opinion other than gun game

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Barrel bash would be a lot more fun if the barrels consistently 1 shot. Sometimes mine straight up do 5-20 dmg and I die because of it lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pokeben10

Also, can we make the silenced pistol 1 shot hs like in assassins PLEASE. It's just a waste of a credit otherwise.

kinda off topic whatever

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Delete the hidden

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

#1 is hs wars
    assassins is a close #2

8. gun game is the best one because you never die forever, you get a chance to come back

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Doomzy

Doomzy VIP

Reapers. Most of the other ones have that problem where people die like they're storming the beach in D-Day and then when there's 2-3 people left it takes 7 minutes for the fun round to actually end. Team Deathmatch can be really fun too though depending on who is on your team.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

men In the middle

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Although the spawns can be a bit hectic, Gungame is my favorite.

12. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

bro u forgot one on the list

13. Pokeben10

it only let me put 10 choices, just comment your fav

14. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Reapers is better then the hidden imo, on a map like minecraft haven hidden is basically a default win, while the reapers can still pose a threat

15. Coinston

I like all of them except bomb rush, I can see enjoying it but if you get out at the very start there's a lot of waiting most of the time. It just takes so long and spectating is not very interesting since most people are just waiting to receive it.

16. Pokeben10

and i always get the bomb handed to me with maybe 3 seconds left instead of 10

17. It depends on the map. Like doll house i love harpoon wars and bomb rush. On the other hand i love headshot wars and team death match on motel.

• Like Like x 1
  18. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

any map with a wide open area is quality bomb rush easy best fun round
    but on closed off maps like motel, gotta say headshot wars

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Harpoon Wars is my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  20. Coinston

The problem is not all maps work well for each game mode. Like if you get hidden or reaper on 67th it's almost impossible to win because of the vents and all the doors. But if you get hidden on dolls they basically have free rein to kill anyone and not get caught. Certain maps should have certain modes disabled imo.

• Agree Agree x 1