>Fun Rounds<

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by UnceasingBridge, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Should we make fun rounds not random anymore and just have it to certain rounds?

1. yes

27.3%
  2. no

72.7%
  1. Everyone loves them no? But the sad part is they don't come around often as much as they should. I have had this idea for a while and recently just wanted to post it. I think what we should do for fun rounds is
    - have it the 2nd round and last round of every map.
    -This will give players spawning in the chance to play the 2nd round since they could not log in fast enough.
    -Also ending the map with a fun round will be more exciting than normal

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

They would get boring very quickly.

Thats 2/6th of the rounds as fun rounds, barely any TTT in comparison.

Perfectly fine how it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Actually, I wouldn't mind it being 1/6 of the rounds. (Every second round)

Have a fun round rotation

4. I believe if we had a fun round every other round, it would ruin the greatness of it and the whole reason of the ttt server to becoming more of a game server instead of ttt

5. Not every other round. 1 fun round every map

6. I can be fine with that. I think the 2nd n last round I feel would be more fun, but anything that works ya know

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

During special events, Highwon increases the chances of fun round to once per map. Things like this have been suggested before and we don't want people to lose their interests in our servers due to overplayed fun rounds.

It's like if you got something you really liked every day. Eventually, it would get bland and you'd want more. The way it is now is perfectly fine.

Finally, remember how I mentioned this has been suggested before? That means you should search for similar suggestions before posting a new one to mitigate clutter.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I dont think we should change the amount of rounds they are played, If we were to change it however... I think the best option would be to add more kinds of fun rounds.

9. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

I think it would be cool to have a fun round server, totally out of topic, but would love to see it added.

10. we should check and see if anyone else made a post of that, if not start a forum!

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

12. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1