Fun rounds cycle.

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by glenndesar, Sep 8, 2019.

1. I feel like we need to change /remove some of the fun rounds

<NERFS>

> Gun game<
    Reason: its basicly a spawn kill fest. i personly have no fun in this mode i like that you can keep killing people but they respawn to fast. .
    i think Gun game should be removed or the timer of respawning should be increased to like 5 seconds so its less of a shooting fest.

> Team Deathmatch<.
    everytime when you play team deathmatch the match starts and in the first 10 seconds a whole team is death. you basicly know whos gonna win in 10 seconds 80% of the time.
    Team deathmatch should be removed or everyone needs to have more lives like 2/3 (spawn with weapons you had) . even tho i think the lives wont change much of the knowing whos gonna win.

>Reapers<
    This round should just be deleted because its no fun unless you become the reaper witch is like once in the 7 times the rounds does come up witch is like a month.
    And if i become reaper i feel like im having way less fun then playing an actual fun round i have to fight for
    the win.
    the innocents will always lose unless they have a hiding spot witch they can camp.
    Please delete this round or lower the chances of it becoming a round greatly

>the hidin<
    Basicly same as reapers.
    This round should just be deleted because its no fun unless you become the hidden witch is like once in the 7 times the rounds does come up witch is like a month.
    And if i become the hiddei feel like im having way less fun then playing an actual fun round i have to fight for
    the win.
    the innocents will always lose unless they have a hiding spot witch they can camp.
    Please delete this round or lower the chances of it becoming a round greatly

<PERFECT>

>Harpoon wars<
    its great fun basicly everyone likes the harpoons. its also a + that you dont kill someone in 2 seconds with a gun because its harder to hit.

>Headshot wars<
    basicly the same as harpoon wars.

<BUFFS>

I feel like these fun rounds are the most special as in beeing a fun round i feel like all of these rounds should get a buff of getting the chance to beeing a fun round i find myself having way more fun in these rounds.

>One in the chamber<
    I feel like this is between the <BUFFS> and <PERFECT> but it is a bit more special then headshot wars and harpoon wars

>Assasins< t
    his a super original fun round witch should get more attention than it has. Up the chances of it beeing this

>bomb rush/ hot potato (forgot name)<
    Same as assasins its super original fun round witch should get more attention than it has. Up the chances of it beeing this

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Hashira

Hashira VIP

The hidin

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

>gun game
    Idk how increasing the time it takes to spawn would help. You still could be killed instantly

>TDM
    The point of TDM is that you can't respawn. You have 15 seconds in preround to get into a good position, and if your team sucks then that's too bad

>hidden and reapers
    You can still win even if you're not chosen as hidden or reaper. In fact, it's pretty 50/50 depending on the map.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. the thing with reapers is not winning or losing but the fun of it. i genuily hate the fun round and rather play a normal ttt round than it.
    maybe its posible to win as inno but its not that special.

Abbout tdm i feel what you mean i just feel like its not that good of a fun round because of it.
    i dont like knowing whos gonna win because of who has the biggest group in the start
    or the luck of the teamates.
    or the spot you are in.

5. Python~

Well it seems like you're just against the overall premise of these fun rounds. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, I don't think we should remove these fun rounds because one person dislikes them. If you really don't like them, tab out and watch a youtube video for 3 minutes.

• Winner Winner x 4
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Some of these ideas are good. I've highlighted the ones I like and the ones I dislike.

Overall I guess i'm lukewarm.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Python~

You know the ones past <perfect> aren't suggestions, right?

Also you're down for removing the Hidden?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. Python there is always a possibility to test it and see how it works.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Tf you mean see how it works, you're literally getting rid of a whole fun round, what's there to see..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yeah I don't like that fun round. That being said, I don't think it will actually be removed. There hasn't been a large enough base of support for something that dramatic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

hidden is fun

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. New idea for team deathmatch make in ffa so same but just no teams.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Rdm round