[Fun Round] Team Harpoon Wars

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Bogdanoff, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a team harpoon wars, maybe Detective v Traitors? I think it would be more fun than the normal Harpoon Wars. The points would be like TDM (50 for winning team, 20/kill).

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. FreeBasin'

FreeBasin' Banned VIP

I would like to see more fun rounds that are team based, I think they provide a lot more intensity and the excitement doesn't end when you die.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

+1

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

6. +1

7. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

8. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

While I do understand why people would want this, I personally don't care for the idea. I like the idea that its me versus 35 other players in a fight to the death with harpoons. So when I do win I feel like I actually accomplished something, even if it's a rare occurrence. Also I like throwing an infinte amount of harpoons at everyone I see, regardless of who they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

-1 ,I will have to agree with @Darth West on this one. Implementing teams for harpoon wars will take too much away from the individual accomplishment of the players who are the last one standing and whoever killed the most people.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I give this a +1, because it isn't impossible to have both team harpoon wars and normal harpoon wars. I think that they're just being stingy.

11. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

+1

12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Maybe not t v d maybe more towards how tdm is set, red v blue v green etc? Problem with t vs d is they can buy radar body armor etc ts could buy disquiser

Overall +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bear

Bear Meow VIP