Approved Fuckerinos's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fuckerinos, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Eternal_Fuckering
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    One of the slays I recieved was due to supposedly RDM but it was for killing a dude that ran from a detective's body as soon as they were killed and went to a corner. They were going to defuse a c4 and they killed the traitor that had killed the detective but I only saw the detective dying and him running. The second slay that got me banned was due to a player shooting with the awp on top of the blue roof on nuketown. I asked multiple times who were they shooting at and at one point they shot the floor but I didnt see it so I opened fire. This one was my own fault but I dont think its worth a ban​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk whatd even apply as evidence here. Regardless I dont have any. Any active mod would know I dont rdm for no reason anyways, only fuck ups that everyone does​

2. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Hey there Eternal,

Give me a few and Ill get everything together for the reports and where we will go from there :)

3. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Alrighty,

Lets make this quick

[​IMG]

This already kinda seals the deal of you getting unbanned, The report tho with no conclusion had marked in the upper line you had been slain, I went off of this along with the next to reports that led up to your ban. After watching the recording back with @SavannahBananaGaming it was evident you had not been slain.

[​IMG]
    You can find the deathscene to that here https://plays.tv/video/5de7f5fa98bad25054

[​IMG]
    Report 3 is the one you remembered.

With all of this and the questions I have about your first 2 reports I will be accepting this appeal.
    If you have any questions please feel free to PM me :)

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: NOT VOIDED

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.