Fuck you, I'm out.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by zomborg, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

[​IMG]

Ban me, bitch.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    • Dumb x 7
    • Friendly x 4
    • Old x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Creative x 1
  2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I always thought you were a cool girl, Cthuluhoop. Still do. See you whenever.

3. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Can we delete this thread, this whole post screams harassment.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I like the gif. Reference for those who don't (for some reason) already know it

Everyone just stay friendly k? (y)

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

From what I know, I don't think Sir Lemoncakes should have been demoted... then again, I only know so much. From what I've heard and the reason for the demotion, I think it's quite silly.

Anyways, this isn't truly a goodbye from me because we'll still talk, but it really sucks that it has come to this. <3

6. Han

Han       VIP

Because I don't know the full story, I won't make any judgements, and I advise everyone else to do the same. You don't know the whole story, there could a lot more, or a lot less.

I'd love to say you were a great mod, a great dude, and an awesome person. But I can't. Not when you're blatantly harassing people and cussing them out. It would have been a lot nicer if you just had a nice goodbye, right?

See you, space cowboy. And may the force be with you.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Turnt down :( Regardless of who said what when and where, I won't be taking sides one way or another cause I'm all diplomatic and shit.

I hate to see staff go, you will be missed, I thought we had fun in the short time we played together, if for whatever reason you think we have a beef, let's chat and clear the waters eh?

Hopefully you can Rest in Peace.

[​IMG]

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Is this the part where i laugh and say i told you all so? Yes it is.

Demoting all seems like a fair and equal result.

• Winner x 14
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

That escalated really quickly
    Not as bad as some of the drama I saw at the last server I used to mod, but close

If we're being honest here, I never really understood you. I can't say what you were like because we hardly, if ever, played together. From what I saw in the shoutbox, seemed you liked attention. A lot. You got mod relatively quickly, which always annoys me. Then again, it's really easy to get mod on any server if you're of the gender opposite of male. I'm not going to say if I'm sad or happy about this demotion because I'm overall indifferent. Farewell.

As for Polt, she's cool. I can understand why people, especially women, don't like rape jokes lurking around in a public shoutbox (ironic, considering you are one). Was the response understandable? Sure. Was it called for? No. Again, I didn't like how fast she got mod however, may be the reason she wasn't too familiar with the rules and did silly things, which I never really witnessed. Farewell

Lemoncakes, he was the shit. Always hilarious. Always fun to play with. Always got peoples' backs. I mainly play Vanilla however, and don't see him much, but when I do, it's always great. I don't believe it's his fault for what one of his mods did, but I suppose it's a risk and a liability. Farewell

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Butters

Butters VIP

Welp, See you around... Not trying to take anysides but you didn't need to be so harsh. :(
    It was nice playing with you, Cthulu.
    Accept my friend request on league. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Well knowing the things I know, you should have only been warned.
    But then again, you being a mod means you represent the server as a whole (even if it seems fucked, it's sort of true)

Who knows what other things has happened.
    Just hope in the end you're okay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I will agree with you that recent staff demotions have been asinine and immature, but this outburst from you really isn't much better.

We are looking at a chain reaction of immaturity and mistakes here. Something that could have been solved and forgotten about so easily, but some of you decided to make it into a bigger issue than it was. I'm going to remind you of something here, and by the way you're all reacting, it may come as a shock:

All of us, as a community of people with computers and internet access, as human beings on planet earth, have seen a vagina. Whether on the computer, or on a woman in your bed. We have all seen a vagina.

Here's another reminder which may come off as a shock. We all play a video game which revolves around these core themes: Murder, and Terrorism. If you're going to get offended about something, try and understand what the hell it is you're doing here. We're already, ALL OF US, participants in the act of making jokes out of the suffering and pain of many people. Yet this "No means yes if you have lube." has you idiots offended. Do you have any idea how completely insignificant that one joke is compared to the concept of the goddamn video game we all play? Are you really THAT ignorant to the things you do? Mods, admins, lead admins, owners, and regular players. All of you. Think about what the hell you're arguing about here.

Obviously staff should be held to a higher degree, and obviously we need to act professionally, but to create this big of an uproar about such a minuscule thing, whether you're being demoted, doing the demotions, or being just a regular player going "What the fuck is going on?", is completely ridiculous.

Grow up, STTT. All of you.

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 5
    • Disagree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  13. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Dog, I like you, but that's really ignorant.

Cthulu made a rape joke, and polt got offended, and who are you to say for polt to grow up because of this?

I had a close friend that was a girl and she was raped, and she HATED even someone referencing that, BECAUSE it reminds them of the past events. And guess what, that shit aint easy to get over. I don't know polt personally, but if someone that represents our servers make a joke that offends someone else, they should apologize and respect that persons feelings.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Respect is earned. It's hard to respect dirt.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

All right, Blake. What do you have to say to the people who have died or lost loved ones from either terrorism or guns?

Obviously rape isn't okay, and obviously a staff member shouldn't talk about it. Did you even read my post? Do you understand that you are part of a much bigger hypocrisy and ignorance than a single rape joke?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Can someone please just lock this thread?
    It's only causing more unneeded controversy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Just out of experience, I'm only going to talk out of it.

In a recent community that I use to Co-lead, I myself had to demote and ban staff members for their immature behavior in a single instance. This resulted in a chain that some people are mentioning. What is done is done, what was said is said, however I can only hope no one else puts more fuel on the fire because people did that in my predicament which lead to the demotion of 2 other members as well as banning 5 regulars because of how immature everyone acted. I know we are all smart enough to not at all let something like this occur, especially with banning, but I'd just keep this simple and just say good bye and not comment about any behavior that presented in this first post, or about the past events that transpired.

Cya Hoop, you probably barely know me, and I saw you as a great mod from what I've seen. Internet is what it is. Have fun elsewhere, hope to see you back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

I completely agree. A traumatic experience occurred to me a few years ago, and I get upset when some things are mentioned. I don't know how Polt reacted, but what I do is say, "Hey, could we not talk about that? Thanks." And that's it. Happened specifically with Lemoncakes once, when we spoke of death. It made me uncomfortable, but I asked if we could not talk about it and we moved on. It happens.... it just has to be dealt with rationally.

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Locked at OP's request.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.