Fuck it. Bye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Juice Juice™, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I love this server dearly, and the members here got me through some extremely tough times, even if they didn't know it. But this is just not the same server I joined two years ago. Rules weren't so discretionary, or left with such broad definitions that six different admins would enforce the same situation in different ways. And it's more than just this, but just the final straw so to speak.

I'm sure that I am still technically welcome here, but I just don't belong. I don't have anything to contribute to the servers, and I cause more trouble than I'm worth. I have already requested to be banned, I don't know if it will be honored. If it is, see ya, if not, I will probably pop up now and again because I just can't stay away.

Not going to tag anyone, I already have most people I care about on my friends list, and if you want to add me, just send a friend request.

• Friendly Friendly x 22
    • Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. Grim

Grim VIP

lol ok bye... :c

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

See you next week bro, peace.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

It's always been that way, just more hidden in the staff than it used to. When I was a mod I would contact multiple admins about a situation just because I never knew who would respond (except @Guilty-Crown was always there for me :love:) and occasionally get different answers that would prompt a discussion between the upper staff. Maybe this doesn't happen as much as it used to, or admins are staffing more than they used to. Idk, I don't even play anymore. The rules aren't perfect, they don't cover every tiny situation, and the ideas on what's fair changes from person to person. The admins try their hardest to do what's as fair as possible.

That's just dumb, doing this pretty much means you have no self-control and you expect the staff to do the control for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

The entirety of my social and personal life is pretty much this server,and yeah, my self control is pretty shit. That is why I have requested the ban. It's just not good for me to be here in any sense.

Hopefully not. No offense.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Yo who's gonna boost me now? :thinking:

But on the positive side... I can surpass you in likes given..

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. :{

8. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

But... I'll miss you being cringe-cute and stuffs....

I'll PM you more nyaa~ owo

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

k

Ya know... when you disagree with the admins and upper staff... essentially every admin you talk to, maybe it's you who is the problem and not us. Maybe it's you who needs to sit down and understand what the fuck is going on with your brain and why you can't comprehend that what we tell you is the truth of the matter. Maybe you need to stop being such an asinine pussy and suck it up once in a while. I've spent hours getting berated by you when I was a mod and an admin for MC and bitch you got nothing to show for it, whereas here we are and I wasnt just the problem child of the staff team apparently everyone is. You gotta get your priorities straight, and move the fuck on.

There's something called insanity that Einstein puts as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." And that's what the staff team has been dealing with here for the past probably 7 months. We've run the gauntlet with you countless times only to see you just want to run some more. You've likely taken issues with upwards to 15 admins+ in that time span and all of the mods in between and that's just not right.

B Y E

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  10. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Sorry for the people voting this post dumb.. clearly shows where they lie maturity wise.

I hope to see you around. You are obviously known for having a very aggressive manner in dealing with situations you're curious about, but I think that's OK to express that, but unfortunately many people in this community with the newer people coming in and older members not being around as much - they don't appreciate those opinions and ideas as much as others might. I encourage you to keep on being passionate about things you feel are wrong or right, and even if people are being assholes to you for it, keep pushing through. It's people like you who continue to push for change who end up getting shit done. I hope you find the community you're looking for if you choose not to stay. See you around.

• Agree x 5
    • Friendly x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. If you really rated a farewell dumb... rethink your life.

Anyways TomCat, I have agreed and disagreed with you, on forums, never seen you in game, I regret this, and let me say you will be missed, you had interesting ideas, and you weren't too toxic, and I'm sorry that we've never talked, I wish you the best of luck man! Enjoy the time away, we'll miss you, and if you come back... There will always be a place for you in these servers... Good luck!

-Kate

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

If you think a fucking RATING is that big of a deal...... rethink your life.

also pls if you think "having to rethink your entire life" is not a big deal you crayzee

• Agree x 12
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  13. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

when a farewell post starts turning into a conversation about ratings
    R.I.P.

Hope to see you around, even though we never met. I feel your pain, I've dealt with incoherent administrations before.

Good luck.

And pls let's not fight about ratings

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  14. I never said it was a big deal, but it's a farewell, rating it dumb is just unkind and a show of your low level of maturity, if you have anything else to say to me... pm me, don't make it a fight on a farewell, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop fighting with me and such everywhere, thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

bye

your shitposts were actually kinda fun to read tbh

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Lol.

Anyways, I actually like you Silent, and I hope to see you return soon. Farewell for the time being.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Valedict

Valedict VIP

ngl it was interesting to read some of your suggestions as you had a different view of ttt or w/e
    doesnt mean i agreed with all/any of them
    dont do anything too wack when youre not here

gl bud

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You know, ability to give quality customer service towards our playerbase is one of the few responsiblities of the staff team.

Personally, when I was a staff member I would follow the L.A.S.T. method I was taught from the summer camp I work at whenever an issue was brought to my attention, whether it be a report, over steam, or otherwise:

Listen to the players concerns and allow them to describe the situation in detail of how it inconveniences them, and go over any evidence they may have

Apoglize that such a situation occured and show that you care, no matter how silly or small it may seem

Solve the situation, whether it be issuing a punishment that fits the evidence or talking to another party and working it out. If it simply can't be done/no problem is existant, explain why and avoid saying no. If it can't be handled immediately, tell them you will get back to them and follow through once it is.

Thank the player for their support for the servers and wish them a good one.

This approach was important to me for ensuring that players concerns were addressed in a manner where communication was open and concerns were handled in a timely manner.

From what I've seen, many staff members employed similiar initially trying to address your concerns and all was well. However, sometimes this can be a two way street.

If a customer doesn't agree with the solution we set up, we usually offer to reevaluate the situation and listen to the customer once again and maybe try working out a better solution. However, if a given solution is shot down several times in a row, it simply turns into a situation where we have to say "No, it can't be done."

When such a cycle occurs over and over again, it can get to a point where... ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

You have to keep in mind sometimes things are set a way for reason, even if you don't agree with it. In the kitchen I'm working in, we have a temp ladder to the attic set up until Wednesday despite it being somewhat dangerous, but we can work with it since maintenance is still setting up campsites to create the best possible experience for our customers.

Whether you come back or not, take care. Each day is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

• Friendly x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I've never really gotten too close with you, or even have played with you too much, but I can say that you seem like a good guy.
    You stand up for what you believe, regardless of what others think, and I admire that.

I tried to understand where you were coming from, but your arguements were a bit confusing and were either too broad or too exact, and I can't exactly pinpoint your problem with the rules. If you'd like to further explain, I'm all ears.

Anyways, I wish you the best man, and if you do choose to come back, enjoy yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.