Denied Frk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frk, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frk

Frk Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Knox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:196185014
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    sith master banned me for harassment, but hes just being salty af, i was joking around and said sith stop being a feg and he kicked me i then rejoined and i bought t and Trevor was mic spamming so i said trevor stop mic spamming u faggot and he banned me mid round like wtf, sith is literally the meaning of salty
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Sith Master banned you for racism/harassment. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will respond to this appeal after I finish staffing.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Frk, thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

So when I was staffing with you today, I received a screenshot from a player who claimed that you harassed them. After reviewing the screenshot, you were warned accordingly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you have stated in this appeal, you then decided to direct a homophobic slur towards Trevor. As a result, you were kicked from the sever.
    [​IMG]

After you rejoined the server, I received another screenshot claiming that you were using homophobic slurs and that it was making players feel uncomfortable. After checking out the aforementioned screenshot, you were banned for harassment.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will be denying this appeal in the hopes that it serves as a warning to you. Harassment, which includes homophobic slurs, are not tolerated on our servers. This ban is only 24 hours and localized to West, feel free to play on the other servers we offer until it expires. Please keep in mind that further harassment infractions may result in harsher punishments.
    If you have any questions or comments regarding this appeal, please inbox me over the forums. Have a good night.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.