Friendship and fun

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Smusha, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hey there ! Your favorite not I so well known member here !

Starting with a little bit of insight of why this thread exists.
    The last week or so has been probably the best week I ever had in my life.Although I don't really like getting sentimental today is different. Slowly by slowly I have really started to get over a pretty rough patch in my life and this community (although I haven't been here for very long) helped me a lot.
    In honor of this (and because I may or not be partially drunk) I just wished to make this thread .

What I wish is to offer everyone that , like me , may not talk openly about feelings very often a chance to do so.
    I , of course , will be the first to do so by tagging my most beloved friends here and saying a little bit about how I feel about them.

@Mellow : Mellow is a great and chill dude , he is the very first person that really took interest in me when I first arrived here. Since then we have had both sad (Scorpio shot me first damn it) times and some very very fun and good times. Mellow , I absolutely love you dude . Thanks a lot .

@Carned : In my opinion , I am extremely lucky to be calling Carned a friend. Although we don't know each other very well I feel like he is such a down to earth , humble and lovely guy ( I'm going full homo , sorry mate)

@Chastity4lyfe : Although she may not be aware of this , I consider Chastity to be among my dearest friends on SGM . We , of course haven't spent a lot of time together but those few moments were genuinely fun.
    It goes without saying that I also consider her to be a very nice person.

@Milo : One of the few that actually responded to my greeting thread. She is the creator of my banner and an all around humble gal. I like you very much . Keep being you ! (you're awesome)

@Pikachu : What is there to say that I have't already told you . First off , digimon will always be better , period.Secondly thank you for always making the game a little more fun by just being there and being you.

@Rick : Rick is the man . He is probably the funniest guy I've met so far . I absolutely love him and how he goes from 0 to 100 when something racist or homophobic is said on the servers . Absolute lad !

@MiGGo : How many times did Miggo make me ragequit with his one shot kills ? Answer :Too many times.

@Pacifist : You might as well be my lost brother. I don't even know what to say that I didn't already . Pacifist is pretty much all of the above and some more afterwards . Lovely lad.

I am sure this list will broaden as time goes on , but for now , you guys mean a lot to me and I love your faces you great people !

There are a few other regulars that currently don't have a forum profile and since this list is actually lenghtier than I originally imagined it would be I will keep their names in my head and heart instead.
    I don't know if anybody else will actually take their time to do what I did here with their close friends , but that's okay . I am happy that I have got this off my chest and shared it with the rest of you peeps .
    Don't know if I'll regret this once I sober up , but for now it seems like a great idea

~Emotional Smusha out :droid:

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You're more than welcome dude not quite sure humble and friendly is the words many would use but thanks, keep up the good work :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

r u legally drinkin

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Smusha

I'll be 21 in a few months ;_;

5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad smusha!

Either way - thanks for the kind words, ya punk!(y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Smusha

Anytime ;)

7. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

<3 Love you 2, even though Pokemon is way better :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Smusha

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Gotta stay strong together my dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Smusha