#freePurrp

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SmokePurrp, Jul 26, 2017.

1. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

all i do is cookup rhymes(aye) they mistakin it for a crime(aye) i got banned two times(aye) i aint going for 3 times(aye) im a genius its in my enzymes(aye) i rhyme even in my bedtime(aye)

freepurrp(aye) all he does is work(aye) watch them lurk(aye) when he catches them they will quirk(aye)

no i dont say sorry(aye) i hit up carti, but hes in the runway(aye)i bought a porche, out in the east, at broadway(aye) yea im speeding at the highway(aye)

freepurrp(aye) all he does is work(aye) watch them lurk(aye) when he catches them they will quirk(aye)

• Dumb x 11
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

just do a ban appeal if you wish to get unbanned.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

aye you the fool that posted to ban me(aye) but iknow the admins wont agree(aye) so ill wait and sip this greentea(aye)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

The mistake admins have done is actually not extending your ban, both on the forums and in-game.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

yea i got alot of hate but i dont hate(aye) yea i got a ban so ill just wait(aye) yea ino who did it so its checkmate(aye) yea he dont have a mate till this date(aye)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

holy shit shut up with this shtick it's like you're transmitting aids thru my computer screen to my fucking face the ban should've been longer like

who

the fuck

gotta type (aye) or (suh) after like fucking ever 7 letters you fucking mental bro like holy shit it's the damn internet if i ever see u use a damn shortcut for a word ill hammer your sorry ass

im literally in the worst mood possible so test me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

btw its yuh not suh, you should always be in a good mood(yuh) dont ever look toward the blues(aye)please i dont want no attitude(yuh) if i knew you id take you out to eat seafood(yuh)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. CorallocinB

kmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskmskms

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

You make my "ayes" bleed with the shit you come out with.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

why are you guys being a bunch of little bitches, he aint doing shit, if he seriously got banned for typing (aye) in all of his messages than there something wrong with everyone

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Hots

Hots VIP

Lmao everyone hating on him let him do his thing and to the dude that said you'd hammer his ass you ain't gone do shit :LOL:

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. CorallocinB

who tf are you

you dont know me

dont say shit about shit you dont know ya pussy ass bitch

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Hots

Hots VIP

... Kid, you have anime as your picture and signature. you. aint. gone. do . shit :LOL: you the type of guy i use to rob back in like 2014... shiii i ain't about that life no more though;)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. News Network

Hahahahahahhaa scumbag go to work for your cash like a normal person.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Hots

Hots VIP

:confused: Ohh now i get it.. you in the UK you dont know how it is here in america... you must have had a privileged life, probably in the suburbs
    dont speak on stuff you dont know about lil boy :censored:

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  17. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

rap god

18. CorallocinB

22 years old, i've got 6 years on your ass kid. Anime in the signature, guilty as charged. In any case, shouldn't make you any less of an easy target for me. I've got passions, I've got desires, anime is one and putting you in your place is the other.
    Have you met my previous profile picture, mackey?
    [​IMG]
    He'll suck you off while i smack your ass. You fucking joined Sunday the hell you think you got any say in anything here? You think you got a say because you got VIP+ eh? Check my signature out some more Mr. Private Eye, you'll see more donated under my name than you make in 1 week whether it's robbing faggots as weak as your ass back in 2014 or working the grill at mcdonald's.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. News Network

I grew up on a standard council estate with jack shit you moron. See pieces of shit like you daily around the area I live, it didn't turn me to stealing from people, that's a choice that you made and for that you're a scumbag.

Does it really matter if its America or the UK though?The path you chose in life is down to what you do with it not where you live, don't hide behind pathetic excuses to hide the fact you're nothing but a criminal.

"Big gangsta man plays gmod"...what a fucking headline.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

holy shit can you guys fuck off

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1