Answered freelooking and common sense had a baby it would be a very plausible but questionable kill

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by john redcorn, Dec 29, 2019.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

fuck man I got out of the shower this morning, opened stoneys thread about killing moderators off a common sense scenario on accident and had another thought about something minorly related via common sense and free looking.

Let’s say the map is the nuke town one. If there are four players remaining including yourself , and you had eyes on all the homies and their sight lines and could clearly see someone look in the direction of a t trap (let’s say the pit) with it shortly activating, a homie could gun him down citing common sense correct?

prove me wrong monogamists

2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Valid kill aka common sense imho

3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

yup, also if you are playing on minecraft b5 and you are a 100% the Nether is empty apart from you and another person and the T trap gets activated, thats a common sense kill right there, prove me wrong atheists

5 people left alive, your chilling with the other 3 and someone is shooting at you, you can KOS the guy that's not there even if you dont see him.

dont you just love common sense

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This would in fact be a common sense kill. Assuming the scoreboard shows four people, you could see each of the other three, and only one could have activated a trap due to where they were facing.