#FreeBadAdult

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Dodley27, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

I think it is important that authorities are questioned, but in a reasonable manner. At the start of this thread, the community did not have this kind of information, thus it was 100% legitimate to question that decision. Now on the other hand, people have to be fair and evaluate their standpoint again with the new information.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

They report and whine going off assumptions instead of asking. And honestly shouldnt people let staff do their jobs even if you dont always agree. Opinions doesnt change what he did and if you distrust staff so much that you need to whine about every single ban why are you even here.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Get this anti bad adult stuff out of here
    #FreeBadAdult

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

Staff are essentially serving the community. I myself made mistakes and got reports against me that were valid when I was staff - because I was wrong in that situation. And it was correct to report me, because that's how disputes are handled at sgm.

If I had asked people not to criticize and question me anymore, Lordy would hopefully have demoted me. Of course, there is a difference between constructive and destructive posts, but I wouldn't call it "whining".

What would you say, if you were mistakenly banned?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emily❤

The thing is they whine about people being banned or punished for valid reasons. Bad Adult did comment on a report he was not involed with. And imp the report on coin is stupid because all it was an opinion on nazi being allowed or not more so than coin misbehaving. People can use suggestion or discussion if they wanna try to change something instead of reporting staff because they dont agree with the rules. I dont say dont report staff if you honestly think they are not following the rules but when you just disagree why not at least make a discussion first. I dont think any staff honestly want to use time on silly reports and their time too valueable to be forced to use on it

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I'm back bitches. Also if any of you think I went to shit post on opals website you must think I have a magnum cock.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Ur cringe getting banned

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Bad adult/Melodica man has been freed move along now

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Hey I'm how many warning points do you have?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Still have an active report to conclude.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

I literally tagged someone. Omg banbanban I deserve to be thrown into the goolag

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Emily❤

Breaking the rules comes with punishment. i assumed a ex mod would understand that.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

It was relevant. Oh my goodness they did something helpful they should be banned for a week

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

They do, they just don't care

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. I'd expect the staff team to use a few brain cells when interpreting how the rule was intended to be used. To reduce spam and off topic posts. BA's was neither.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Emily❤

We got staff for that. And you dont need to do their job.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Oh no it had been 30 minutes with staff being useless so I made their job easier oh no I deserve to be thrown into a Russian pow camp

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Emily❤

They did not ask you to and if they are so useless apply and do it properly then.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Why don't you apply and give yourself a warning point for instigating?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Bonk2

Bonk2 Banned

Begone Thot

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.