Finished Free VIP+ giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GrimmyGod, Jul 31, 2015.

1. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I'd say my favorite moment was meeting @Sir Lemoncakes but I can't with a straight face. :love:

Honestly some of my favorite times are when I play games with people outside of TTT. A lot of people playing don't really talk and hang out while actually playing TTT. It's really fun to just be silly with each other in different games.

So far my favorite moments with that are when @Muffin was making fun of @TeeZy for getting killed by me in CS:GO and then got domed about 10 seconds afterwards.
    Also playing Depth with @Slicck and @Sir Lemoncakes and Slicck getting butthurt because I would somehow magically kill him when he was a shark.
    I have a few miracle shots as well, but those are really just for memories. Too much to type out.

I look forward to making more memories with you silly nerds ♥

2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Our meeting wasn't great, getting to know you was the best thing in the world.

As far as the best moment server side? God, I really don't have any idea. There have been so many gems over such a long time. I guess it would probably have to be the time I killed @MetallicPie 9 rounds in a row. Somehow we both swapped off being T's and inno, and I killed him every time he tried to attack me as a T. He rage quit. It was hilarious.

• Dumb x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

God I have plenty.
    My first time on this server playing on assault and seeing m9k weapons for the first time (and RDMing my very first round because I threw a frag lol).
    Seeing two skins get removed after the very first headshot wars.
    Learning how to throw harpoons during the halloween 2013 event.
    Spending <24 hours as trial mod under @Killamarshall before stepping afk for 5 minutes and coming back as a full fledged mod.
    The first day vanilla opened when I went on a traitor killing rampage, killing 5 traitors before @ant. stopped me with his "aimbot".

Here's a few shoutouts to some former players, from a time long passed.

Zone Tan
    Larry's props and jihads
    I'm a star shaped loofa
    Zabiba
    Shades
    Lt white horse

4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

When I recorded a 14 person jihad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

On innocent motel I got everybody in the room and had my t buddy keep the door shut then i used triple harpoon and threw a incendiary 5 year olds screaming for days.

6. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Prop killing @BmTron with a cinder block on lighthouse after she failed to knife me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

Sweeeeettt

8. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

Killing @BmTron the very first time playing with plus her reaction

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

It was when I first got gmod and didn't know that I needed counter strike source so I was missing a LOT of textures as I believe some can relate, anyway I was playing on the map where you can flood it if you blow up the pipes with c4 (sorry I don't know what it's called) and it was some random server and someone was carrying a dead body and said "Let's have some fun on the dance floor!" (We were on the very top floor/ the area next to the pipes where there's a massive square) And took the dead body and shook his mouse uncontrollably and the body went crazy. This being my first time seeing this I laughed very hard! By the way it made me laugh harder because since I was missing textures the square area was black and purple so it looked like a real dance floor sort of. Anyway that's my favorite moment of TTT!!

10. Dargar

Dargar VIP Bronze

Um it would have to be when I destroyed falcor with a propkill and she slayed me. I was laughing so hard.

11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

When I got banned for jihading 5 T buddies :>

12. I was a traitor and it was 1v13 then the innocents started to kill each other until it was 1v6

13. When you get T 3 times in a row, that 1/64 chance though

14. My favorite moment is when a Jihad entered the testing room on Bowling, and I jumped into the tester with Amatsu, and shielded him from death.

15. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Going on a role of 7 or 8 kills then falling and losing the match epicly
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

15 kill jihad on waterworld without Remington any t buddies.
    Getting Angelx to rdm me and slay herself.
    I have more but I can't remember it all.

18. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

When I jihad'd and someone shut the door on me, and I blew myself to death. I also lost the round too, it was pretty embarassing...

19. killed 14 Innos at a traitor, accidentally pushed my kill button ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20. Being the hidden and killing every one and only lose 10 health