Finished Free VIP+ giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GrimmyGod, Jul 31, 2015.

1. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hey guys! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday evening! So I am giving a free VIP+ subscription. Loyal community members never fret, you will be granted $30 worth of VIP+, woot! I feel I should do something nice for the community to give something back.

All you have to do to enter is name you favorite TTT moment. Doesn't necessarily have to be on this server, but I believe more than likely it will be! ;3

EDIT: Will be close and picked 8/7, or one week. Best of luck!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Getting promoted to moderator for the first time!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Favorite TTT Moment, has to be killing 10 people with a jihad.

Never has killing myself been so satisfying

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Getting recruited as trial and then promoted to moderator for the first time

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Joining the server was my favorite part because it opened opportunities:love:

6. One of many moments, but I remember being told to stand still for science while someone jihaded behind me and I had ridiculous twitch skill with the Mossberg and face-blasted him into oblivion. Entirely by accident.

7. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@kynwall entering the server I was on

8. {AND}

{AND} New Member

Probably learning the TTT game mode on these servers were my favorite moments. When i first started playing Gmod it was because my friend had told me about TTT. When i found these servers they have been my favorite and go to TTT servers ever since. I do remember though when I was on fire one night and killed ten people as a T.

dont pick me i just wanted to say my fave moments.

9. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Favorite moment was my harpoon sniping from the light house on Island 2013. Side harpoon sniped, retrieved the harpoon, yanked another inno with it.

Anyway, count me in. Thanks for the generous giveaway!

10. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

When I gathered everyone together in the classroom on the Vault 101 map to take the GOAT exam. After about 8 people took their seats, someone stood up and got out of their seat, so I yelled at them and jihaded the group.

Oh, and also another pretty awesome moment was when @ThatBox took me on as a trial moderator :p

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Banning @Guilty

Edit: In all seriousness, I always enjoyed late night adminning with the crew when we had 3 servers. Or maybe even when I got the VIP color changed.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Nuff said. :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

killing 11 people with jihad bomb

14. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

my fav moment just happened, not because it was "good" but because i witnessed the end of LP.

I was alone in there AFK point farming when i suddenly got kicked out, i went to rejoin and noticed it was gone. RIP LP May 2, 2015 - July 31, 2015 </3

15. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

favorite moment? when i made friends :D

16. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

EDIT: if i win i want this (if its an honest $30. to be given to r3sh. fiefoe, and MaulTpiss $10 each) because i will be at BCT by the time this ends.

17. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

Shooting a Death Station as a Detective cause I had no idea it can also explode when shooting.....

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I love seeing all my suggestions implemented and helping push the community forward.

Also staffing for a year was pretty cool too.

19. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Oh jeez, I'm sorry for having to use the cheap copy and paste technique from an old post I made, but I honestly still think this is my favourite; or one of, moment of TTT.

"I was on Vanilla with seven other players on the map Haven. During Pre-round in some strange odd we all got into a position where we were iron-sighting someone next to each other. Three players and I were on the top deck of the ship, two more were in the crow's nest area, and the last two were on the beach near the tent. As soon as the round began one of the players on the top deck deagled another, then someone deagled that player, then I deagled that player, then I got deagled by the last player on the top deck. Immediately after that player died from a rifle by a player in the crow's nest, which after was deagled by the player next to him, who in turn was killed with a rifle from one of the players on the beach, who was finally killed by another deagle from the last player. The Traitors won, but no one actually cared. I honestly cried when this happened."

Still brings a tear to my eye :')
    Also, thanks for the Giveaway!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. IAmRelapse

IAmRelapse Active Member

Being in a gunfight with 7 players, killing 6 of them and then falling to my death in accident.
    ya.