Denied FreakinJose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FreakinJose, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    FreakinJose
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80420178
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I demand to be unbanned for saying Niggas, as I was not calling anyone a nigga but asking why am I allowed to say nigga, but not nigger​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Spitefulvenom as the one who banned you. Please don’t use slurs in here. You know better

As for why nigga is allowed, but the hard R isn’t. Nigga is slang. It isn’t used much as a derogatory term, and when it is, we treat it as harassment. The hard R is a racial slur, which is why it is not allowed.

3. @Lightning1776 @Lightning Dont know which lightning is the Mod so tagging both

Lightning said that I was allowed to say Nigga, so long as im not harassing anyone

4. I would also like to see evidence of me using the word nigga as harassment towards other players

5. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there, I was there when you got banned - You were constantly finding ways to end up saying the N word in aim to loophole so you didn't get in trouble. I had warned you plentiful of times to stop.

Furthermore, your toxic behaviour did not aid in this either. You abused our slurs rule.

6. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hello there i banned you for Harassment 3rd offence after Nuno kicked you for second offence see below your 3rd offence and also proof of the kick.
    Annotation 2020-09-06 203854.png
    Annotation 2020-09-06 203827.png
    As ryan stated nigga is allowed because it is widely used as slang however using it to insult someone is still harassment, also using nigga instead of hard R in racial insults, as seen in 3rd offence is still a slur hence your ban.
    I would advise you not to try and find ways to use words/phrases that sound racist as it will warrant you being banned again.
    Also due to your repeated use of the hard R in discord you are also banned there for 8 hours.

This appeal will be left open for nunos input.

7. There is no difference between sand nigga and nigga if both words are using a slang for nigger though

8. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there, as Spite left it open to me to add my own comment. I shall - Your constant use of the n word whether with an "a" or "er" lead to your ban. This means that your continued use of said words, lead to us agreeing you were wanting to loophole the slur system.

Furthermore, I will be denying this appeal, as with evidence present - which contains staff information - I'm more than happy to say that your constant use of slurs was on purpose with malicious intent.

DENIED
    THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.