Approved FreakinJose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FreakinJose, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Freakinjose
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:80420178
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Server is vanilla

I'll begin the situation back from Motels map. I'll admit I did RDM Ayegurl_, I don't care about that, I got my slay and that was all that happened from that map. The map switches to seriouscraft, and at the last round, three people including me are teleported into knife room. We're all stuck and decide to throw an incend grenade. I should have @ to get teleported out, but oh well. The problem I'm seeing is I was banned for five days for killing one person on motels, and then killing two people on seriouscraft. A 24 hour ban makes sense I get that. Credence claims that because I damaged someone else in the seriouscraft incident that was deserving a 5 day ban, however, there were only three people, INCLUDING ME, that were killed because of the incend grenade. No were does it say were you damage yourself is deserving of a RDM slay, kick, or ban​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

@Credence to handle this. Please be patient while they gather their evidence

3. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Ok, I saw this coming so I prepared my evidence immediately, lets go to the first report

As you can see, you admitted that you RDMed and didn't complain about it, accepted it.

Now for the second report

As you can see in the damage infos, you damaged both dadly and I before the incend also killed us.

Our incend rules are as such: No matter how many players are damaged, it is always 1 offense for the damage itself; for every kill that the incend causes, it is another offense. If you had just damaged all of us, you would not have been banned, as I explained before. However, you killed Dadly and I in the incend. If you ask any other member of staff, the Admins, Leads, etc., they will tell you this is how our incendiary rules are. Always 1 for damage, plus however many people get killed. Considering you then went to the discord to stir up drama, as seen here

As a result of all of this, I am going to be denying this appeal.

If you wish to continue this conversation you can start a conversation with me here.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

4. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

The ban has been reduced to 1 day, but it will stay as that. A misunderstanding occurred which resulted in this.

Ban Reduced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.