Approved Fozzy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fozzy, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fozzy

Fozzy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fozzy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56148077
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I played 2-3 rounds before being banned for hacking/scripting by voca. I don't cheat, I've played this shitty game for 7 years now and have 5k hours lmao​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I only have the last 4 mins of gameplay because of shadow play which clearly shows me not hacking/scripting.

ty for reading gamers​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Tagging @Voca to address your appeal. Please be patient.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond to this when I have time and collected my evidence. Im off for tonight and wont be on again until late tomorrow or perhaps Thursday.

It was mainly your AutoHop Scripts and a trace of reduced recoil that led to your ban.

Please be patient until I can respond any further ^^

4. Voca

Its a local ban so you can still play on the others while this is investigated

Update: had another staffmember help me upload the recording, but an issue caused the video to be blocked in some countries due to a very silent sound being hearable, which caused some copyright issues it seems, we are working on reuploading and fixing it for tomorrow.

In the meantime the staffteam will continue to discuss your own video o.o

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  5. Voca

Allright, back to the appeal.
    First of all Im really, Sorry for the long wait, a few things in life have kept me and the person who volunteered to upload my evidence, occupied the past few days.

Here is my evidence:
    It isnt much different from yours it only has a few moments before you own clip included.

And after discussing the clips with other staff members, the opinions seems a bit devided on wether its a script or not as well as some believing that you are toggling an Aimlock hack.
    I have come to the conclusion of giving you the benefit of the doubt upon rewatching both your own and my perspective over and over.

Some scenarios shows sign of you having a bhop script while other scenarios shows signs that you dont.
    At the same time there are a few moments that looks like you are locking onto the player more than recoil controlling.

Your excuse that you have lots of hours, has no matter of importance at all. I myself have more hours on gmod than you and I dont have the same skill that you claim to have at recoil control and bhopping.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt in this case and Unban you in a moment.

Hopefully you wont instantly flame staffmembers and get your friends to make bad memes, because of these type of instances in the future.

Appeal: Accepted
    Voided
    Lastly if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to hit me up with a conversation over forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.