Denied FoxIsMyIGN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FoxIsMyIGN, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxIsMyIGN

FoxIsMyIGN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fox
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for hacking 'first offence'.
    Idk what to say this pretty dumb tbh I wasn't cheating maybe the staff guy
    thought i was cheating cuz i was good with Deagle or because i hit some hops idk.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    legit don't know how to cheat on garrysmod not really proof but what am i meant to say​

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

For future reference, your steamID is: STEAM_0:0:424690857

You were banned by @Lordyhgm™ for Hacking.
    Please be patient and wait for them to respond.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Hello Fox, thank you for appealing. I banned you for a Aimlock and No Recoil.

Here is the evidence I collected with timestamps in the titles and descriptions for relevant kills and snaps:

@Voca also expressed that they had some recordings regarding this, should they wish to add to the matter.

Have you got anything to say to this?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I will look my Demos through tomorrow, and throw the ones that are conclusive into a folder and post it here by tomorrow ^^

6. FoxIsMyIGN

FoxIsMyIGN New Member

bro thats doesnt show any fucking aimassist or no recoil and im just good at bhopping nothing happens at anything in the youtube video

7. FoxIsMyIGN

FoxIsMyIGN New Member

also i am good at aiming bro ur clips u show i dont lock on to anybody i just have good aim like ...

8. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

You have yet to address the no recoil, in which whenever you shoot, your view doesn't bounce up nor any of the further shots. The shots all stay on a consistent line, i.e. no recoil.

9. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Okay so while I would agree with you that the Videos Lordy provided isnt conclusive enough to Ban, The demo that Frosty provided is more than enough to see your aimbot and no recoil.

Aside from that I looked all my recordings through from yesterday to find the one I had with you. Sadly I only have one Demo as I stopped recording as Lordy informed me they were already recording you.

But regardless here is the Demo I have of you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uax18yyz2g4otns/AACVyNfojGXQdXZOems49I9Ya?dl=0

In the demo you will see you on Minecraftcity Locking onto players that arent even anywhere near where you were initially looking, whenever you made an attempt to pull out a knife.

10. FoxIsMyIGN

FoxIsMyIGN New Member

Ladys and gentlemen, You got me

11. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Seeing as this has concluded itself neatly.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.