Four Thousand Three Hundred Twenty-Six

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by GRYPHN, Feb 2, 2017.

1. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I applied on the forums way back in November of 2015, I was made a full moderator exactly 4 months after I applied, Under @Shadow (#ShadowRealm) as his first moderator who wasn't staff before that run. This was a great first team to be on, having @Noctorious and @Skyrossm on the same team was a ton of fun. Although, everything has to end at some point. Noct and Sky resigned over time, they were replaced by @Goose and @Ruby . The day I met Ruby I knew we were going to be good friends, little did I know we would soon gain a nickname that would follow into today, 6 months ago, and still this damn name follows us. Shadow ended up leaving soon after, With @Wompzilla (#TeamZilla) replacing him, @Eski joined the team soon after. We had a new member to the cringe crew. Not long after @Kythol joined our group. If they were to read this now, I'm sorry to both Womp and Kythol for you guys having to deal with us in Teamspeak or on the forums, even though I taught Womp how to classify a meme as either dank, decent, or cringey. Womp told us he wasn't going to be on around much longer, so I joined @Lemons team (#SourSquad).. This gets us to the end of my 1st term (Not counting the 3 day leave), I left due to an issue with TTT, where every time I tried to hop on a TTT server, Garry's Mod would close. After 5 days of failed attempts to fix it I resigned from the staff team.

I tested Garry's Mod again after around 3 1/2 months and it finally worked. I started to talk to old friends, started to get used to the rules again, and reapplied for mod, I was picked up by @Steve Mason This was an amazing team, although It only lasted a month, I still enjoyed just about every moment I made it on to Garry's mod. As I still felt like an outsider to the community because of leaving with little to no explanation and I just stopped talking to people, I was brought to a team that really made me feel like I was actually part of the community again, Thanks to @Ichikunjii and @LegitCake for that. And finally, This brings us to this last month.

This month sorta showed me that we are not just staffing on one team out of 12 different teams but we are rather a staff team in its self, without an admin for half of the month, I'd go to just about anyone and ask them for help, I talked to people that I probably never would've talked to. This helped me make new friends that hopefully I still talk to down the road.

With all that being said, I'm going to tag the people that come to mind right away when I think to tag someone. I'm sorry if I missed you, please don't take it personal, If I were to tag everyone I've played with or staffed with in the last 8 months, or practically the last year, I'd be crazy.

@Shadow (Practically @Sinz ) @Wompzilla @Lemon @Steve Mason @Sith Master

Three of you guys ended up accepting me to your team, Two of which followed the proper method, one of which wanted me to prove I understand what a dank meme is before acceptance. I want to thank you guys for accepting me, and not just doing that but, overall guiding me through the ropes (Shadow with the old RDM Manager and everything like it. Lemon with how to be dank for a whole 5 days, although I lost all knowledge. Steve Mason for teaching me everything new I didn't know how to do.

@Ichikunjii @LegitCake @Eski @Kythol @Ruby @Drunk Dog @Giraffe @Milo @LadyLag @Jaysu
    @Goose @Skyrossm @Noctorious @Sir Clutch @Sage @Pandora? @Asty @Azaelus @Kyogre @Graze @Rick @Shaddoll @DarkLegion @That One White Guy @Yatty @Pacifist @Sith Master @Opalium @Crown @Zypther The God of Fire @NoHackJustGood @Navi the annoying fairy
    Some of you guys were on the same team as me, meaning you had to deal with me no matter what at some point, a few of you chose to talk to me and play with me regularly, Thank you for all the memories and stories (Let's keep in touch)

Giraffe, I have a question for you: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Skyrossm, I have a question for you, Can you make Jondome into a minecraft map?

Kyogre, Thanks for being the first person in the community to put faith into me. I tried to be as much like you as I could when handling situations, Tons of players could use that extra push when they have apps open, Just because they aren't well known doesn't mean they don't have potential. You were the first person to show this, At least that I saw. Its a shame you resigned, You were an amazing mod, Admin, and Lead. I respect you.

Rick, Keep up with the great references and being yourself, Same goes to Ruby, Milo, Giraffe, Jaysu, Opal, Shaddol, DarkLegion and Graze (along with the rest of you... These are just the people that either A.) I was extremely close to B.) Do a great job as a mod+ C.) Are a person I've had million of memories with.)

@Smittywerbenjegermanjenson @Mr Butters @Ats @Python~ @Jackie The Bucket Husky
    And Last but not least, The players in the community that helped me out a ton.

Smitty, Are you a Traitor? You are probably my long running friendship on the servers. I know we aren't close now, but remember when I use to cost us the round in L4D2 by killing shooting the computer or shooting Milo or Navi... Those were the days.

Butters, You're just really cool. h1z1 with you was terrible, since I died all the time, but It's worth trying again.

Ats, We stopped talking recently, but you're cool.

Python, Only added you to the list because of Karaoke. You're pretty amazing tbh.

Jackie, The man who speaks everything the way he sees it, I miss the calls with Awesome, Pika, Smitty, and you. I remember getting Awesome banned when I was a trial and you leaving soon after, I miss the old talks we'd have. I know you think I only talk to staff now, but I'm always down to hangout and talk man.

With all that out of the way, I want to explain that this isn't a farewell, It's just a resignation. I wont be playing TTT nearly as much, but I'll be extremely active on Minecraft and all things like it.

Something that helps give more reasoning to the resignation beside the requirement being too high for me to have freedom with family stuff and school, is because my best friend's Dad is sick with cancer and was finally told he doesn't have too long to live, So he's spending the last few days with his family. I look at him as more of a Dad than my actual father, As he treats me terribly. If I didn't tell Sith that I wanted to resign then, I would've right after, as this pushed me over the edge and I'm just a wreck right now. Anyways, Thanks for everything guys, I'll be around a long time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 23
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

@Chai is working on Jondome, I did make a thread about it though ;-;

(also this is a little late :cry:, love you gimc)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Cya later cringe dude and take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Take care buddy, see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

You were a fun person to have on our team, unfortunately it didn't last as long as I wanted it to. Either way, I hope to see you around.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  6. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

You were a really great guy well no you are a really great guy. Thanks for all the fun memeories we had together, a lot of fun times I won't ever forget. Honestly sometimes I wish we could go back to those days dude.
    I can't believe I'm saying this but damnit
    I miss the CringeCrew
    Good luck with everything, you know where to find me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

It sucks to see you leave, thanks for them memories, let's keep in better touch hopefully. You're a great guy, I wish I was as trustworthy and mature as you were always. May you live in the sanctuary in peace with the dank memes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Take care Gimc. I'm sure I'll see you around on MC.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Take care of yourself Gimc, best of luck out there!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Salem

Salem VIP

We haven't talked in like a century but I hope you realize you can still always come to me when you need me <3 we have some great memories lmao

Hope things turn out well with you, love you GimcButt :p

Take care of yourself

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

You were weird, really weird. Yet for some reason I loved having you on my team. Although my team lasted only a few months, I hoped you saw how different it was from others. You were my last pickup left and I wish you the best with everything.

Oh and this:
    [​IMG]
    fuck you for doing that, still haven't forgotten. Also can't believe you like the blackhawks, smh.

Jokes aside I enjoyed having you on my team, and I was heartbroken when I left the way I did. But I'm glad you stayed and I wish you the best my man.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Gimc, you were a great Moderator and it sucks to see you depart from the team. I really hope you enjoy the time with the family and recover from this man. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad though... :(

Best of luck and I'll see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, Gimc. It's a shame that you are leaving the staff team and a shame that things took worse (your dad getting cancer). However, life is important and should come first (education and family). I'll see you on minecraft once in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Oh boy, back to your scrub colors!

If you need anything, I'm always a TeamSpeak hop or a half hour drive away.:love:

All you have to say is Portillos and me and @Penrouk will be there in a heartbeat.;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

They always come back.
    Farewell, Gimc.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok bye

Just kidding, you dont get that short of a goodbye from me. While we were never really best friends, I liked you more than you can imagine, always trying to be like you. As a matter of fact back before I was a mod you were up there with my favorite moderators. Thanks for that! Come back asap! :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Glad to hear you'll still be around dude, miss talking with ya

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gimc,

Damn dude it was just a couple of days ago I was staffing with you.
    Skip forward to today and I se this?
    I cant say that I've gone through a similar situation but I understand it.
    You made my T mod phase very fun when I was training with you.
    The title of The Tupac of SGM I found out was quite different, but the Slim Shady will still be here for you to make you feel welcome and I'll show you some "California Love"
    Its been one hell of a ride hasn't it? Sadly the tracks end here.
    I will most definitely keep in touch with you.
    Now that you playin Minecraft, don't you dare burn down my house now!
    Glad having you here Gimc, it will be hella different without you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Well it sucks to see you go on staff but im always playing minecraft so ill still see you around!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Thanks everyone. All the services are in the upcoming week, hopefully I'll be able to get in to being my old fun self in the coming few weeks.