Found a hunger games simulator. Add your name and we'll see what happens!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Admiral Draco [Addy], Feb 12, 2016.

1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

District 5 is gonna WIN!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

If I die from poisoned food, I going to flip out. Looking at you @Rice

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

I Wanna Be In Next Game This Looks Fun :D!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Admiral Draco [Addy]

Admiral Draco [Addy] Eternal Barking VIP

SeriousGmod Hunger Games Beta, go.

The tributes stand on their podiums looking around, seizing up the scenery and the items littered in front of the cornucopia. Some tributes focus only on leaving the clearing as fast as possible, while others look around at their future victims with glee.
    [​IMG]
    Silent Rebel immediately jumps for the nearest object he can find, poison darts. Legit Cake barely takes two steps off the podium before he is on the floor coughing and spluttering. Lest 713 views the scene, tempted to help Legit Cake. He awkwardly walks over and pats Legit's back a couple of times before taking the med kit next to him and running to the woods. No way is Lest gonna fall to that fate.

[​IMG]
    Wex sees an item he wants, throwing knives. He lunges but is knocked down by Weird before he can make it. Machine Killer00 trips over the two as they scuffle, they end up all in each other's grill. Weird and Machine Killer00 exchange blows, Wex goes for the knives. Weird notices and jumps on him before Wex can make it, Weird grabs one of the knives and ends Wex in one quick motion. Machine Killer hesitates, then Weird starts making his way to Machine with blood dripping from his knife. Machine jumps towards the knives and runs off, thinking 'fuck that shit'. Weird considers chasing, but no. His death will come soon enough, Weird thinks as he casually walks away from his bloody crime.

Meanwhile, in the midst of the turmoil, Shadow Storm, Senpai Vesper, a sloth and a whale decide to have a casual meet and greet. As the clearing empties they talk quite peacefully about the weather as they exchange their supplies. Nobody bothers to mess with them because the size of the whale intimidates everyone to the point where all of the tributes collectively hope someone else will deal with the creature.

Shadow spots his desired weapon, the shovel. He picks it up triumphantly and nods as he enjoys the weight of it within his hands. Next to him, Kynwall picks up a sword. They look at each other for a moment. Shadow feels the judgement emanating from Kynwall. Shadow doesn't care. He could totally wipe this sword scrub out in a moment with his shovel, Shadow thinks to himself. They both back away slowly, glaring at each other the entire time.

[​IMG]
    Sinz grins as he picks up his explosives. He pushes Bear over onto Doggo on his way out of the clearing. Bear notices Doggo has a backpack clutched in his hands, he takes it. If Bear wants it he will have it. Doggo fights back valiantly, but Bear just simply won't have it. He suffocates Doggo and takes his bag.

Day 1, the tributes have spread all throughout the arena, most trying to avoid each other.
    [​IMG]
    Rice and Royboooy come across each other soon after the bloodbath. After making some plans of action for a couple of hours, they split up to search for things that could help them. Royboooy stalks the underbrush with his spear whilst Rice simple cracks his knuckles, intending to beat the crap out of anyone who comes close.

After leaving the madness of the main clearing behind, Mason travels for a while with his camping gear before he settles down next to a water source. He sets up his tent and goes straight to sleep. Fuck this shit, he thinks as he settles down rest.

Whilst wandering through the woods, Falcor encounters Shadow. Shadow convinces Falcor that, despite the fact he has a pretty darn mighty shovel, he isn't going to harm her. They decide to work together for the day. Shadow spends most of the day telling Falcor about how much he dislikes that sword wielding Kynwall.

Darth West immediately sits down and starts thinking about the structure of his mind. He obviously isn't coping too well. Poor Darth.

[​IMG]
    Admiral Draco encounters Drunk Dog collecting firewood. They stare at each other for a moment, both waiting for the other to do something. As Drunk Dog opens his mouth, inteding to perhaps talk about working together for the day, Admiral Draco vaults over a rock and runs off into the distance. Drunk Dog stares after her for a minute, confused. He then shrugs and carries on like nothing happened.

Hello my Friend briefly observed Mason putting up his tent earlier whilst he was walking through that area of the woods. He sits down in a glade, thinking about the camping gear he didn't have. He, too, wanted to sleep through the entire day. But... He frowned. He starts making a small shelter. After a few hours, he observes his handiwork. Not quite a tent...But it will do. He thinks, as he yearns for camping equipment.

Sinz grip slips as he takes a handhold on the next branch. Fortunately for Sinz, Bear is at the bottom of the tree to break his fall. Fortunately for Bear, it isn't a very tall tree. Unfortunately for both of them, Sinz is wearing his bag full of explosives on his back as he falls, which encounters bear, setting off the explosives. The explosion was seen and heard by most of the other tributes, promoting them not to head to that particular area.

Ravin encounters Shadow Storm in the woods. Instead of attacking, Ravin decides he wants to make his very own squad, he asks Shadow Storm to join. They quickly find Rara and together they all mercilessly hunt other tributes.

[​IMG]
    Cautious Whale notices an item coming his way. He spends the next 40 minutes trying to get his flippers around the latch so he can open it in the first place.

Shattered and Deep Thoughts meet up and decide to work together for a little bit. Whilst Deep Thoughts is gathering firewood, Shattered gathers water. Shattered comes back to an empty clearing, Deep Thoughts hasn't returned yet. Shattered takes Deep's items and runs off. Deep returns several minutes later to find his gear gone. He simply picks up his makeshift weapon and hunts Shattered, intending to get his stuff back as well as smack a bitch.

Kynwall strides through the woods, confident that he can best most people with just his melee weapon. He thinks about finding a camping spot but then stops. Rustling behind him... He looks back, nothing. He carries on. Again, rustling behind him. Kynwall unsheathes his weapon and carries on a little more cautiously, now nervous. The sloth watches from the shadows. Soon.

Senpai Vesper and Samurai Hamster meet on a trail. They look into each others eyes. Samurai holds up her sheild that she grabbed during the bloodbath, Senpai doesn't move. Suddenly, Senpai produces a throwing axe and tosses it, Hamster dodges. A short exchange between a man and a small furry creature commences. Hamster tosses her shield, which hits Senpai in the side. Senpai lunges, but Hamster dodges. Then, like a ghost, Samurai Hamster is gone. Senpai doesn't bother to find her... He picks up the shield instead, then collects his throwing axe. He turns and walks into the dusky trees as the sun sets.

[​IMG]
    The tributes look up to the sky as the canons fire. The first of many.

Edit: I changed one of the lines a bit xD;

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. WTF! My death was bullshit! Lol. @Sarkastix So sorry for dieing D:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Okay.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Like Like x 2
  9. Admiral Draco [Addy]

Admiral Draco [Addy] Eternal Barking VIP

Im sorry about the bullshit deaths lmao I try to write cool stuff about them ;-;

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

@hello my friend was watching me pitch a tent, nice. Hopefully I don't get cheesed again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

God, reading this is so stressful and suspenseful, everytime I see my name I get scared and think i'm going to die

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Existential crisis simulator 2016

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lest713

Lest713 Active Member

how ironic course i go for a med kit

14. I got a lighter and rope
    My arsonist dreams are coming into fruition

15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Why do I always make groups in these things and go kill people.

This game is too real. Pls help. I don't band people together to murder others.... Sometimes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I like how I immediately retreat.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Nothing beats a hand crafted shelter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I imagine this simulator would be even better if you could apply skills/level up and distribute points for different attributes that would affect the chance of the way certain events would take place.

For instance, Charisma for forming alliances/having people believe you/have mercy on you
    Strength for a better chance of winning a fight/doing any other strength based things

You could choose to distribute the points however you want, or create an account and level up through in-game things like killing/winning.

Idk, sounds cool to me. Wonder if anyone has made something similar.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

"Sinz finds a bag full of explosives."
    I was pretty hyped.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Playing with my emotions left and right. Love this line though, lol.

• Like Like x 2