Accepted [Forum Suggestion] Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Python~, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

A couple things:

1. Make a Forum Suggestion subforum under the 'Community' thread. This would be heavily used, as there have been multiple forum suggestions already
    2. I already talked to Highwon about it and he said it would be too crowded. One way to fix this would be to take the "Store" and "Donations" sections and move them into Bug Reports (they are hardly used anyway)
    3. Let people post in General discussion. Not all threads unrelated to the servers should be considered "Off Topic", because they're not

That's all~ rawr OwO

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

I definitely agree with this concept, I don't understand why we don't have a forum suggestions sub forum, and why cant we post in general discussions!

+1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'm gonna bump this as I like the idea.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

1+ all the way

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

We already have an overabundance of forums and subforms at this moment; and I don't see the need to add yet another subform for suggestions this specific, and which are few and far between.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Python~

Shoutbox bans are few and far between, yet we have a subforum for that, even though they can easily be mixed with any other ban appeal subforum

The 'News' and 'Store' subforums are also hardly ever used, yet still have their own sections

My suggestion not only said to add a subforum for forum suggestions, but also to migrate less used subforums into other sections, so space isn't a problem

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Another example of a redundant and completely unnecessary forum*.

Yes, and I absolutely read and understood your other proposal to migrate. However, my initial comment's intentions were to communicate my opinion on the belief that there is an issue of too many unnecessary forums and subforms; and that by adding more, this only serves to inflate the issue I observe. Seeing more generalization in these forums would be my preferred structure. I understand that this may be an opposing viewpoint with others, but for myself, I personally would prefer a more thinned out list of forums rather than a densely populated list of forums.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

python i see what you mean but we have jihad sound, end round, player models & weapons, maps.

Whatever else kind of falls under misc.

now that's misc for ttt. forum suggestions... i mean might promote new suggestions, but how often do we really get forum suggestions - and then how often are they added.

it's a good suggestion, but i don't personally see it being used much....other than for emoji suggestions

good point. sb bans are very little. however i am pretty sure they happen more often than forum suggestions (other than for new crap emoji memes)

9. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

bump

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

12. Python~

Bump.

If anything, make this a subforum within the TTT suggestions subforum

13. Python~

Bump again god damn it :rage

@Opalium

14. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Just rename TTT suggestions to TTT & Forum Suggestions and have tags that show users which is which

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I think this makes it up nicely.

I'm also not 8 months late at all.

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.