Answered Forum Report

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Zuko, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Where do I report people for breaking rules in shoutbox, threads etc?

2. Han

Han       VIP

There's a report option at the bottom of each posts on the forums. You'll see it right beside the edit tab. As for shoutbox, there used to be a shoutbox report section, but it was removed after becoming an excuse for drama. The best way is probably to contact a staff member you know - preferably an admin, since they can act on it ) with the offending content and they'll take care of it from there.

3. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

On threads there is a report button under the signatures. I don't think it's possible to report someone in shoutbox however through forums. But you could take screenshots of shoutbox and show it to a staff member.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

upload_2018-6-11_16-46-13.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Its preferred to be in private but the little report button on the bottom of posts is the fastest way. As for shoutbox offenses and such you can always click the name and report them via the profile as well. But as stated to start private with a staff member (mainly admin+) and the person is the best route to go.

6. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Also, don't forget you can use @OpalBot staff shoutbox (or here) to request the staff's attention to SB. Especially if it's something that needs immediate attention.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1