Fortnite or PUBG?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaggmaster, May 13, 2018.

?

Fortnite or PUBG

1. Fortnite

2. PUBG

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

tbh, before fortnite came out, i played a-lot of pubg on the xbox, but it was becoming over-rated so i switched to fortnite. I usually play it on my computer or xbox 1s.

Off topic stuff: I also played a-lot of tf2 and other stuff with pubg too.

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

pubg is too scary for me to play alone and since I dont have any friends I always play alone so +1 to fortnites mod app

3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

in all honesty they're completely different games, they just have the similar goal. All the mechanics are differently. Pub G has massive maps and vehicles, gun mods, the game is just a totally different game. - It's like comparing roblox and minecraft.

Fortnite looks like TF2 tried to make a man against man game. The guns are simple, pick them up and shoot. But the main skill revolves around building your own cover (and tbh that is gay as fuck)

double pumping isn't skill. its just easy. Skill is something you have to work hard at to get.

I disagree if they're adding damage dropoff with snipers because if you have the skill to one shot someone then so be it.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  4. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

I'm just going to go ahead and disagree with this statement, you need to time it right in order for DP to work, it still works after the weapon delay patch, any skilled player would just build a wall and a ramp, simple right? Just build lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Your opinion on this topic, it's wrong.

6. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

lol. fortnite has a toxic playerbase, but seems like a good game tbh, though i have never played it

pubg is a fucking awful game. i could go on for pages about how fucking shit that game, and the developers are.
    why the fuck is the netcode still bad
    why the fuck is the pc version still so fucking shit when they released it 'fully' 1.0 version, and also made a mobile, xbox, and ps????

couldn't be truer. tbh though pubg started at the bottom of the graph, it just keeps going lower and lower. that game is so crap.

>penetration

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  7. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Would it be okay if I said neither? They both seem a bit overrated in my opinion.

• Old Old x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1