Fortnite or PUBG?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaggmaster, May 13, 2018.

?

Fortnite or PUBG

1. Fortnite

2. PUBG

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

I created this thread to hear the public's opinion on these 2 games. Give me some pros and cons of each game.
    I would like to have better data since our community has a good age range.

and for my own personal benefit, since I'm interested in playing both. :oops:

EDIT: I'd be willing to play PUBG with anyone if they toss some love my way ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg :sneakylove:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Just play both and see what you like. Fortnite is free to play so you won't lose any money giving it a try and if you don't enjoy PUBG then you can always issue a refund if you have less than 2 hours on the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

They're really different games tbh- just both happen to be battle royale. I prefer PUBG, could never really get in to fortnite.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

5. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

Rules of survival is better than all

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

Fortnite

7. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Pokemon Yellow

8. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I find that fortnite is filled with too much pussies that build to get out of a fight. I mean, pubg has some pussies but at least they will fight if they have to get out of the area. Of course, fortnite has building, 'which makes it stand out' as i hear so many times. The cartoonyness doesn't bother me, it's the people that spam building in a fight, and idiots try to log in into my account.

I'm more of a realism person, I like graphics that look close to the real world. also, pubg is more of a challenge.

9. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

PUBG is much more challenging, Fortnite is pretty much a copy of Minecraft Hunger Games servers that let you build

10. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

roblox battle royale

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

PubG is going to get worse and worse as time passes, while Fortnite will get frequent improvements.

If you don't like Fortnite's features, then I'd just try and find one of the PubG copycats that is doing well and seems to care about their audience, because one of them is going to end up being a far superior game in every facet, once they get the work done on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

Surprised nobody mentioned this already- but PUBG has a much slower pace than Fortnite does. Something's constantly happening in Fortnite while in PUBG you might just run around for 10 minutes before getting mowed down by someone.
    And the building aspect, I hated it when I started out too. I still hate it when I get pushed by a player that builds an entire fort in the span of 5 seconds and then one pumps me in the face, but it's not as bad anymore. You get better at it the more you play, obviously.
    I personally dropped PUBG after getting into Fortnite, though it all depends on what you prefer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I pretty much agree with my friend, Jack.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I used to be a straight up hardcore PUBG guy. I would always look at Fortnite and go why is that even a game that people enjoy, its so cartoony and fake that and the building thing is stupid. Then I started a mix of PUBG and Fortnite cause I wanted to play with @Doben and her computer wasnt running PUBG very well. Nowadays I find myself leaning more towards Fortnite than PUBG due to the fact of the constant updates and the fresh styles and concepts as well. I look at PUBG and see no challenge anymore, its the same concept of drop, kill, die/win, repeat. I know Fortnite has the same concept but it adds a different challenge to it, go find chests at this location or get certain amount of kills with certain guns, things of that nature is why I feel that Fortnite is beating PUBG. I love both the games but I feel myself leaning towards Fortnite more than PUBG at the moment.

15. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

PUBG
    Pros

Fun to play with friends.

Realistic shooting mechanics, overall bigger map.

More freedom to choose what you wan't on your weapons.

Cons

Slow paced gameplay.

Horrible optimization.

Laggy as fuck. People like to teleport around.

Filled with hackers.

RNG Based game.

Isn't friendly for new players.

Fortnite
    Pros

Extremely fun to play with friends.

Has to offer a lot more in the game core mechanics than PUBG does.

Building...

More action, fast paced.

Fun limited time modes.

Obv free to play.

New content almost everyday.

Cons

RNG based game.

Isn't friendly for new players.

A lot of bugs.

Tilted Towers...

They are touching the core mechanics by adding shit like - Weapon delay, damage dropoff. Lowers the skillcap.

Myself i like Fortnite more, but it's your own preference which you like.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

that made me laugh im sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

why is there no both are ok/good option

18. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

League is the best tbh

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

H1Z1

20. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

I personally enjoy playing PUBG a lot, I play it alone, and also with friends.
    Playing alone gives me chills, I love being able to choose my playstyle, and I usually just crawl the circles, sneaking around, and picking off people that are fighting eachother or just stalking 1 person and killing them.
    When I play with friends I have a lot of fun, we run around and prank eachother, but we also play "tactical" and take it seriously.

I also play Fortnite.
    The experience is not as intense as it is in PUBG, and I don't really enjoy playing by myself. I usually play with friends for shits n' giggles, but we end up winning.
    I feel like Fortnite is an easier game to get into, and it's also free to play, so more people play it.

In the end it comes to personal preference, but for me, the kick of adrenaline you get from a PUBG win is very different from the one you get with a Fortnite win. I pefer PUBG.