Forgot to say my goodbyes

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Cupcake Mayhem, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Well I am leaving but not only the server but TTT in general I just wanted to say my goodbyes to everyone. First I will start with ComPeter, CompPeter you were and still are my mentor I will never forget the fun times we had <3. Next Eduardo, Eddy you gave me a lot of fun times and made me laugh a lot, I remember when you first got mod you would just hold out a harpoon in front of a crowd maybe we can have some laughs on another game. Next is Sir Lemoncakes not intended to offend you here but I liked you better when you were a moderator we had a lot of laughs and we always played together and then after that we kinda split apart and I do not think I have played with you ever since you got lead admin, I must say the old days were really fun and I will never forget them. Now I move on to Zijike although I rarely played with you I must say you are very helpful and generous. Slicck I did not play with you much but when I did we had a lot of fun times, very funny and wish I had played more with you. Magafe I remember when you first joined as Teemo, glad you matured. Ph4ntom you are a chill dude well deserved admin and will always be loved. Slippery, I remember when you joined the server as slippery penis funny dude never got to go to your shose shop still remember the old days. Zabiba harpoon god funny guy will always remember. Amazing you are amazing not sure why you did not get moderator earlier but I will always remember. Matsumoto, NARNIA. Skip Bayless WHY THE HELL WERE YOU DEMOTED?!? And lastly Highwon I would like to thank you for making this server and being creative over these months love what you do and you are very intelligent. Good bye everyone I will always remember. OG mod never to be forgoten.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Good bye Cupcake, I will not forget you :[

3. Slippery

Slippery VIP

peace out cupcake :(((( lets play something together sometime.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Have a good one, Cupcake!

5. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Cupcake.... i will miss u so much bro! You were such a good guy but such a bad traitor :p

6. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Cupcake, the best memories of this server I have almost always include you in them, I will miss you :( I hope we can play toghether some other game as lately ive been getting into other games too. I have a couple we can play toghether so just hit me up on steam :) Again, best wishes and dont let anyone harpoon you <3

7. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Take care Cupcake. Hope to see you come back.

8. Take care mate, we'll miss you but why are you leaving?

9. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Bye, Cupcake , <3 >:

10. Farewell, friend

11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

See you around duo :(

12. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Bye, Nubcake! :(

13. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

That's fine, I guess I don't deserve a goodbye.. XD

14. Chronos

Chronos VIP

15. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Ahpux we're just not loved..... bye tho see you on the other side.

16. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Alright, have a nice one cuppycake, see you on steam sometime.

17. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you were such a good admin. bye cupcaketrashem ):

18. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Auf Wiedersehen my protégé.