Forever Alone Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Amazing, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

So, what are you guys doing on Friday? I will personally be spending time with my love, my computer.

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I'll probably work, then come home and pass out from exhaustion. Because of the snow storm I'm going to be putting in extra time to makeup for lost time. Gonna be a long day.

3. Valentines :3

4. Slippery

Slippery VIP

Having the most depressing time of my life. GF of 16 months no longer loves me
    but doesn't want to break up. i'll be spending my time in the NGG league tournament.

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

*feels guilty for being married now*

Well thanks guys...

6. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

heres the thing. chick fila is having a valentines day event (because people totally wanna take their dates to a fast food place), and they wanted a string quartet to play. assuming all the snow georgia has been getting this week dosent cancel it, ill be playing viola for free food.

7. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Gtfo Tsu Tbh ;~;

8. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I second this. All in favor of kicking Tsu out of the Forever Alone Club, say "I"

I
    I
    I
    I

Motion passes

9. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Oh y'know, having a hot night with my girlfriend Righty, sobbing into a bowl of melted chocolate, and eating away my feelings.

10. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

This is the most confusing ad concept...

11. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Dude. Harpoon her through the face.

12. Crying by the computer over a game of league of GMod over to the fact that I never had a girlfriend once these past 6,953 days.

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I have to go to work in the afternoon. I will be celebrating St. Valentine's Day in March with my fiance; I bought her an airline ticket back in January so she can come see me on spring break.

14. Go home Mango you don't belong here

15. DocFox

I will be spending the day alone, though lol.

16. Stand in the doorway.
    You kinda belong here but not fully

17. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

No. Mango can sit outside and think about what hes done.

18. DocFox

I have been in a relationship for over 2 years and have been almost 4000 miles away from my significant other. It's harder to love someone and not see them than to not love someone at all.

19. Welcome to todays feel trip.
    Today we have a special guest.
    Please welcome the deep thoughts of MangoTango.
    He is going to help you as a guide on this feel trip.
    [​IMG]

20. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

Mango, I know this life. Theres that third level of once having something like that, then having it taken, then having 2 and a half years of literally nothing but false hope.