For those that are curious about the eyesore at 0/0 (Base Tour)

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Jägermeister, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

I have noticed a few cucks trying to get into my base when I was building it over the past few days (I'm looking at you, Hingle), so I have decided to a tour of my new skybase floor by floor so that everybody can stop fucking bugging me about it.

Floor 1 (Dungeon):
    [​IMG]
    All right. So this fucker right here is the first floor in this 9-floor cone-shaped monstrosity. I guess I'll keep some cows or other shit in here. Maybe a tree and some grass.

Floor 2 (Lower Observatory):
    [​IMG]
    Floor one may feed me, but floor two gets shit done. This is where I will place my army of hundreds of furnaces slaving away to create charcoal, which will be smelting stone and shit for future projects. Most notably, the stone I smelt will be used for populating the area around @Skyrossm 's claim with small houses which I will be giving away freely to nakeds.

Floor 3 (Librarian's Loft):
    [​IMG]
    This floor, like many of the nine floors, is a work in progress. Eventually this will be the home of all my enchanting storage, enchanting setups and my collection of books.

Floor 4 (Central Storage):
    [​IMG]
    This will be where I store all of my charcoal, gear and other essentials.

Floor 5 (Storage Loft):
    [​IMG]
    Expanding my fascination for lofts, I created another one as the fifth floor. If I need more storage than I originally thought, I will expand this into another storage floor.

Floor 6 (Wood Room):
    [​IMG]
    I have no clue what to do with this floor, so I will be taking suggestions for what to turn it into.

Floor 7 (Wood Loft):
    [​IMG]
    This floor will be used to expand the functionality of whatever I turn floor six into.

Floor 8 (Trophy Room):
    [​IMG]
    Floor eight is used to showcase all of my player and mob heads.

Floor 9 (Upper Observatory):
    [​IMG]
    This will eventually become a rooftop garden of sorts.

Outer View (via the claim of @Skyrossm ):
    [​IMG]
    Look at that sexy fuck.

Now fuck off and quit asking me about my base and quit attempting to get in.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

XD. I wouldn't call it trying to break in, i'd call it more of an inspection xP.

But it's pretty damn awesome :)

3. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

If anybody is interested, I can build anybody a similar base for around 80k, depending on if you want a larger or smaller base.

4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I actually thinks it's a cool concept, and I like the look of it.

One idea for the wooden room would be to turn it into a villager area. You could make a bunch of smaller rooms there with 'accommodations' and then allow villagers to breed and such there.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.