For Anyone Who Uses Plug.dj, Read This.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Slicck, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Me and Skips were the only thing keeping sttt Radio alive for a while there.

2. I was too....but in another timezone

3. elitekiller and extrajuicytable are never here.....
    same with robertpaul and they're bouncers

4. Is there any way I can apply @Slicck :p

5. Snak

Snak Banned

Use to be manager, I'm on often and never abused once, got demoted to bouncer now demoted too nothing.. Why Sliick, why!!! You left people who play 30 min troll songs as bouncers/and hosts ??!?!?!

6. I probably got demoted for my rep on SeriousTTT and the Shoutbox ban or maybe inactivity ( I invite people but nobody comes but Snak,Jello and Silent Rebel.)

7. [​IMG]
    Omg

8. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I'd like to clear this up right now. I have played some long songs like strobe by deadmau5, but the only one close to 30 minutes that I've played is Octavarium by Dream Theater. Just because a song is long doesn't make it a troll song, it just means that it should be skipped after the first 10 minutes of it.

9. I didn't say it was a troll song.

10. Well its going great here with TimmonZ playing a 1:30:00 song and having played everything in his playlist.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  11. I would get on but i'm tired

12. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You guys can feel free to reapply, I demoted a lot of the people that were either never on, or they had a reputation that could be seconded by enough people where I had some concerns about their ability to moderate. I'll think about making you guys bouncers. You'll be able to force skip and delete chat.

13. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Applying for bouncer because I can shoot 3's.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I don't really know the format to apply but, I would like to apply as I have been on a lot and it is a lot of fun to me.

15. xTimmonZ

xTimmonZ If I'm a traitor, you're a victim. VIP

doublerainbow plays "Shrek is Love" constantly. Just take that into account before you consider his application @Slicck

16. Psshh no @xTimmonZ That was my old playlist that I used to leave on and I forgot to delete the shrek thing from it so... :p and no one likes your music anyways hoodie is gey.

• Like Like x 1
  17. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

@xTimmonZ #WhiteGirlProblems

• Winner Winner x 1