=(FMJ)=The Governor ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Governor, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Governor

The Governor New Member

In game name : =(FMJ)=The Governor (I don't know how to find my steam ID) and Serious TTT East I should be unbanned because I didn't leave on intention. When the level was loading, it popped up "connection to server lost" My innocence, I returned to tell the mods to give me my slay again to make up for it. Check the chat logs. There's your proof.

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Also, i would just like to point out, perhaps going onto West and West 2 and begging the owner and the admin (ZIkeji and i think MangoTango) isn't gonna get you unbanned.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Given that it has been a couple days now and you still have yet to produce the correct ban appeal format, I will do it for you.

• Your In Game Nickname: =(FMJ)=The Governor
      Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31036375
      Which Server: East

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didn't leave on intention. When the level was loading, it popped up "connection to server lost".
      Evidence of innocence: My innocence, I returned to tell the mods to give me my slay again to make up for it. Check the chat logs. There's your proof.

You were banned by sNAppy-TurTle for RDM & Leave 3rd offense. This staff member has been notified, and will respond to your ban appeal at their earliest convenience.
    [​IMG]

5. sNAppy-TurTle

sNAppy-TurTle VIP Silver

I believe he is telling the truth. It was one RDM . I think that he did in fact join another server right after. So Given you serve your slay I see no reason why your ban should not be lifted.Thank you law for helping him.

Approved -sNAppy-TurTle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.