Rejected Flash grenade?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Boomshakalaka, Oct 11, 2017.

?

Gud?

1. It’s lit fam!

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. nope.avi

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

just thought of it. Could be a good idea, could not be, but it would act like the flashback from Csgo. Could Be helpful when there is a ton of people in a room.

But it would kinda get rid of the Tear gas...

Idk. Discuss.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Loooool yes +1 and put it in pointshop for 5 points

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Check for suggestions made earlier this year

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

This can cause alot and i mean ALOT of RDM. Say there are 5 people under the bed on dolls. A T, outside of the bed throws a flash in to kill as many as he can. All 5 players are now flashed randomly shooting at anything and everything. boom all 5 players are now dead without the T even doing anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I do not like or dislike this idea but I can argue against this point. The whole idea of traitor equipment like this is to cause a nuisance and make that trouble happen. This is the same type of concept as the tear gas grenade so why should that be allowed either? Weapons like this, tear gas, and the malfunction pistol would all have the same function - to cause confusion. This is not to say that it's okay to shoot where ever and whatever when you are disoriented like this but your statement does not pose as a valid argument against this suggestion.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Elvis

With the tear gas, it just disorientates your vision. You can still "see". You can see names if you are hovering over a player and you can still see the flashes of the guns going off, therefore you can easily kill the T. However with a flashbang, (im assuming cause if not whats the point in having it) that it will block all vision. From seeing names to seeing guns flasshes to everything. Players will more often than not start to shoot randomly (as I have experience with previous servers and even my own having the flash bang).

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

But th flashbang would last like 2 seconds at most.

9. Elvis

You dont think that 5 people cant kill each other in 2 seconds? Imagine more players being under the bed or in a room.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I just looked and this was suggested in 2014 and like 3 months ago, as I didn’t check before posting... but both had like 3 replies

:/

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

We already have the tear gas grenade.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

This was denied multiple times before, I'm afraid.

Thank you for suggesting.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.