Approved Fixed Zephyr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fixed Zephyr, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fixed Zephyr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160524184
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting for 4 weeks, because there's a 1v1 situation then i private message a guy named ForcemanCB i think?? he was an innocent and the other guy was a traitor, so i private message Forceman this: There's a C4 at the t room, he was so close to the T room and what happend is i got banned for 4 weeks for ghosting by an admin called i think it's Luna??, but i don't know why is that even ghosting, only i know about ghosting is telling an innocent/detective that is still alive by someone that is dead saying: that guy is a T.

OK THAT'S IT OH YEAH AND I'M SO SORRY AND I'M A NICE GUY AND NEVER BREAK RULES​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    NONE, I READ THE RULES BUT IF I MISS SOMETHING PLEASE I'M SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW THAT IS EVEN GHOSTING​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Give me a second to respond.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

This is what you were banned for
    [​IMG]

In our servers, ghosting isn't just revealing the traitors while you're dead, it is any game changing information. Telling someone alive that there is c4 near them is considered ghosting.

I understand that you didn't know, and this was an accident, so I will show some leniency. But ghosting is a very serious offense here, so I won't be unbanning you, but I'll reduce the length of the ban to two weeks instead of four.

Please be more careful next time, as it will count as your second offense. In the mean time, please familiarize yourself with our rules, and you can still play on any of our other six servers.

Ban: Reduced, but not voided.

~luna♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.