Rejected fix the scout

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by tz-, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

why does the bullet not go straight when im fucking scoped in on someone afk?

it doesnt make sense

why is it literally worse than all of the other snipers?

@Opalium fix your stupid rework

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

uhh weapon cone? this ain't csgo

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. tz-

i shouldnt be punished bc rng exists

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

then dont play gmod

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Although TZ worded this in a retarded way, as is his nature, the spread on several weapons are way too high for them to be effective or balanced. The deagle is the biggest offender, its cone is so wide that it is never better than the colt, considering it fires much slower. The scout is also highly impractical for the same reasons, much rather use a sl8 or a m24, in fact the sl8 seems to be more accurate than the scout by a good amount. OHK weapons should be adjusted so they all have a clear role and not a clear order of in which they are better than one another, because right now SL8>M24>Barrett>Scout for primaries and Colt>Raging Bull>Deagle for pistols in pretty much every situation.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Here at Serious Garry's Mod Inc. we believe realism is the answer to all the problems, therefore we introduced bullet drop and wind so your Scout can't kill players who are standing still! ;)

7. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

All of the stock weapons (the weapons that come with TTT) on vanilla are unmodified - these are the default specs they were given by the gamemode. We don't do any balancing to them due to incompatibility issues, as I mentioned a few times in the past. So no, it wasn't my decision - that's how it was since the beginning.
    If you think balancing is required for the stock weapons, go suggest this on the official gmod repo.

8. tz-

i didnt ask for your sass opal i just want it fixed ok, i dont like being a tier whore with these guns but i guess i have to in order to just kill people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.