Fix The Economy

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by FellowMinecrafter, Feb 5, 2017.

?

Should market prices be fixed?

1. YEs

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alright, I'm a new player to your server.So I was wondering how you could make some money and, browsed around the market.I noticed something between the BUY and SELL prices.Everything is overpriced.And everything is worth absolutely nothing.So how is a new player like me supposed to make money?Well, I don't know.The creeper spawner is worth 1 million but, you can only sell 64 GP for about 10 dollars?That doesn't even make some sense.So my request is the marketplace is revamped and the prices to be fixed with a balanced figure between the item and the prices.Like I don't know,how about reducing the prices by 30-45 percent?Creeper spawner for 1 million does not make sense.Hopefully the next time I log back in the prices are corrected.

`Your friendly minecrafter

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You can also make money with the jobs thing. You can auction materials to other players and make money that way. Not saying your suggestion is unnecessary, I actually haven't even used the market

4. Jobs aren't even worth it,and not everyone buys your auctioned stuff.So that leaves the market.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I support this.

6. Deathbyrussian

Deathbyrussian Creator of Worlds - http://imgur.com/a/LfHNY Emerald

I've lowered the price of creeper spawners to 150,000 and raised the sell price of 64 gunpowder to 100. These prices may change further based on feedback but for now they are changed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well that was quick,thanks.