fix/ remove fun rounds

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Feb 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

If players win the fun round, it just says no winners at the bottom. If death wins the round, it just says no winners. No matter what player count there is, it is still no winners. You dont get no points, no nothing. It doesnt count towards achievmemts either, so fun rounds are just a waste of time for people who are trying to do achivements or get records.

2. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

low grav is fun wdym

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This sounds like it's a bug.

*The Winners portion I mean.

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

There i fixed the title

7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

More like remove deathrun

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

How about NO.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

We are aware that some of the current fun rounds are bugged. Without access to change the server code from Highwon, it would be a hard thing to fix. I'll have a talk with Highwon to see if any of the code may be altered with his permission.

10. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

im gonna act like i didn't read this thread and just comment my thoughts based on what the title is suggesting:

The reason why fun rounds don't "work" (aka aren't as enjoyable as TTT) with deathrun is due to the fact they alter the existing gameplay instead of give a whole different genre of gameplay.

Imagine if these concepts were implemented into TTT as "fun rounds"; I'd really be disappointed when compared to the existing ones.

11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

If we can manage to have access to the fun round code, we would likely change up the entire list. Some make the game too easy, some made it awkward. With a little bit of planning and some creativity we might be able to revive the fun rounds.

12. Project_Chaos

Project_Chaos Silver

My suggestion for the fun rounds would be to vote whether to have one or not, rather than it be forced every once in a while. Breaks up gameplay in an unpleasing way and some of them are broken and not fun to play.