Fix all these issues and remove PVP in claims.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by RaYm0nD, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

How about: Different people like to have fun in different ways. Like building. Constantly being harassed while building is not very fun. Getting killed before spawning into the world isn't fun. Getting killed because someone is better at exploiting the game than you except isn't fun. We just wanna have fun!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

If you are looking for uniterrupted building then go to creative. Survival is meant for surviving. You can build in survival, you will just have to take the time to build defenses.

3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

PvP should be a part of the server. I understand the server is a survival based server, but think, PvP promotes a bit more working together if you want to create a safe environment for your base. Or, if you're working alone/have a base on your own, setting up towers/areas that give you a potential PvP advantage and or is generally safe could also work.

As for the market, I agree. I'm not really sure why we can't sell stacks at one time or sell single items instead of 4 Iron for $40. Or something along those lines. It's silly to think that you need to have X amount of an item in order to sell it. In addition, being able to sell items such as wheat, arrows, bones, etc for a small price could be a nice way to boost the economy. With a new server, players are bound to find spawners/buy spawners themselves and farm them. However, the usefulness of spawners are, in my opinion severely limited that there's only one or two spawners worth buying.

4. Juice Juice™

Agreed. Except for right now, people are towering over defenses, shooting players through walls and before they can spawn.

5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

In the words of ChiLongQua: There's really nothing that you can do about that.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Juice Juice™

I buy all wheat, Potatoes, carrots at $3 a piece ozo I am the economy!

7. Juice Juice™

Except there are things we can do, and that is why we are making these suggestions