Approved Fish Cracker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fish Cracker, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fish Cracker

Fish Cracker New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FishCracker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18261552
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well when I was reported, it was all a misunderstanding, I had just spawned in and was attempting to walk past another player, while walking by it apparently toggled the default key bind. I was unaware that it even happened as you can see in the video. I hate that I was banned for 5 days over a misunderstanding... I really enjoy playing on the server and I could understand if it was intentional but I have now deleted all of the default key binds to prevent this from happening. ------ I got stuck on her player character as you can see in the video and just tried to change weapons which in turn activated the key bind. I tried to explain this to her but it didn't really make a difference, at the time I had no idea that there was even a key bind that was activated...

(I didn't even know that there was a key binding that even did that)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @Haruka Suenaga for RDM and Leave (1st offense) from West, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Fish Cracker

Fish Cracker New Member

Alright, I had no idea about this occurrence? I try to record video 24/7 so I can attempt to provide evidence if I know what map and time and name of the player who filed the report. I literally have no idea who or when that was.

I do want to say I only left the server three times and the last two I was recording and didn't see anyone that I could have RDMed... I hope we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for the time.

4. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

hello @Fish Cracker ,
    i did ban you for your false kos you did on zomborg.
    [​IMG]
    as you can see from the report,you called a kos 3 seconds into the round and because of that canceled fish killed zomborg.

if you call a kos on someone and someone else acts on it,it would be your fault.

I do not mind unbanning you,but a slay will be placed on your steamid and the ban would not be voided.
    Meaning that the next time you RDM and leave, it will be the 2nd offense and it would be for 2 weeks.

5. Fish Cracker

Fish Cracker New Member

Alright... I would like to say that in my video I had no intention of adding a false KOS. Literally just got stuck on her character and tried to change my weapon. It is hard to mistake it for anything other than an accident. I had filed the report and left to get the video to prove my point. I joined back within minutes. I use PlaysTV which requires you to leave the game. I feel that this is all a big misunderstanding and could have been avoided... I hope that you understand where I am coming from. Also in my video it only selected her as a traitor once because I was attempting to change my weapon not FalseKOS as a troll. I don't understand why this is going to be classified as my first offence when it is 100% an accident. I enjoy playing on the TTT server but I feel that if a small accidental error like this causes me to be banned and labels me as a troublemaker is appalling. I would understand if there was no video evidence but as I have said before you can clearly see that I had no intention of doing that nor did I even know that changing my weapon while passing that close to another player would cause a key binding that I was unaware of to do that. ---- So I would like to finally say that I appreciate the ban appeal even thought it was an accident and donating to the community was something I was going to do but seeing that an accident with proof causes you to still be labeled as a troller/rdmer with a ban that was not voided shows that this community has ether favoritism or has no compassion to a common mistake.

6. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

Ban Appeal: Accepted
    Ban NOT voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.