First Serious TTT experiences

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Amr, Jan 14, 2017.

1. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I was looking for a prop hunt server and misclicked TTT. Crazy how everything played out cause of a mistake. For sure favorite memory.

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

I think I stumbled into some of the Serious Gmod servers a couple years ago, back when I used to frequent ShadowCookies' TTT server (if anyone here remembers that server). It was about a year ago though, when I was just getting back into Gmod and TTT that I started coming onto these servers more regularly. The livelihood and good vibes from the staff/players made me stay :D

3. Kaii

Kaii VIP

First Experiences: "Alalalalalalalala~" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I've probably wrote this somewhere else on the forums but oh well :p

Friend told me to get gmod and that id love TTT. week later I buy it and find out I need to get css before I try coming to these servers again. Everything was pink and black and I had a tough time trying the navigate innomotel and parkhouse. But I enjoyed the people, but i didnt stay long.
    So a few days later I get CCS and can finally see what i'm doing. @SonicUnleashedXY is the first player I remember meeting on the servers. Then I started playing with people like urisk @StarGazingNight. <3 @IKEA Cabinet and machinekiller.
    Man we had some great early morning memeories on Alps. At this time I was starting to actually get decent at the game and finally figured out how to use the DNA scanner. I was also becoming quick in game buddies with most players I met. biohazard @SuperUnHappyFace @MaulTPiss grumble so many more.. I loved the players here and all the laughing I did while in game.
    Bm Tron then gave me 50k to get some upgrades and a skin since I was lucky enough to win donator from @irritatingness (little did he know he'd be my admin in a few months).
    I remember the second I bought triple poon, I go to kill will with it and it went right through him, only for him to say "what? oohhh-(proceeds to kill falcor)" laughing our asses off and my disappointment at my first triple poon shot.

One memeorie in particular was right before I got trial mod. I was playing with machine and he was telling us a story and how he got a book deal and how he was currently working on the prequel sequel. It was so silly and enjoyable.
    Really made me realize how people can change the atmosphere of a server, in a good way.

I kinda went off topic but yeee, there it kinda is.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

On EU Vanilla or Vanilla, people thought I was T baiting when I was actually a T and was trying to kill someone. great experience 10/10

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I randomly came across these servers shortly after Garry Mod 13 or when they updated from that. I used to play on StonedPotato (SP) a hybrid server with TTT & deathrun. I was known by people on this server as the person who had the best jokes (not really) or the former (unoffcial) owner.

In my early hours on the server, I was the person who sniped you with the DB Shotgun back when that was a loadout or slient jihad you with a Frag Grenade followed by a bad pun. Although, this would be after the event which I'm sure @Falcor back when she was a mod & a few other long time members (or former members in some cases) know hence my forum signature. I was impressed by how it was handled & decided to donate to the server shortly after.

Now days I come on briefly to play TTT normally playing for a week then taking a break & had tried out Deathrun as well. I've meet alot of people since I've start this server & even had a few give points to help me progress in TTT & Deathrun. I try to do the same when ever I can & suggest ways to improve the servers. To those who helped give a postive experience for me & others, thanks.

Might have gone a bit off topic but I'm sure we will have a blast in the future. I know, shocking joke.

7. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

I was a traitor and I thought I was a good guy till I got slained for "Inactive T" :^( Then I just left and never played TTT till the next year.

8. I joined on the reaper fun round and shit myself :poop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. wagwan

wagwan VIP

buys gmod
    looks at gamemodes
    sees ttt
    joins game
    rdms everyone
    gets banned
    gets mad
    joins another ttt server
    reads rules
    becomes pro player

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

joined the game pressed F1 learned the basic and then start playing

11. VividBagels

VividBagels Member

First game I ever played of TTT was played on laser tag. FML. I fell off the top bit a lot, so I didn't really get to play until the map change.

12. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I just felt like playing some TTT but my friends didn't want to so I joined the first public server I saw on the public server list and found Serious TTT EU Vanilla on Skycraft and that someone's dead body looked like it was dabbing. That's what I remember the most.

13. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Reporting someone for rdming me - *Fun Round*

14. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

My first experience on the server as i recall was getting banned for having good aim and doing a flick shot. later got unbanned due to the ban being false.

15. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

First time I played was on Vanilla on the map Mythic. A few days later I got banned for ghosting and decided to check out the modded servers.

16. Parzival

Parzival VIP

i remember playing on eunilla on minecraft b5 @Pandora? was there
    i hated the nether because of the lava
    started in 2015

17. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I started in 2014 and tbh don't completely remember, all I know is it lead to me being the new sugar daddy here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Musta been a good experience seeing as I found the server again a few months ago and remembered stuff about it

18. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I don't remember much when I joined back in 2015(I think it was then). Only thing I remember was that I thought to myself does this server(EU or Vanilla can't remember which) ever play anything but this Jondome map?

19. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I was bored during the (indian) holiday season and was bored of playing on DarkHorizon because corrupt mods so I just took the other most populated server I saw (EU-Vanilla) and started loopholing with the sword on Jondome.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. First time I joined eu2 it was on dolls I believe, and back then I essentially thought ttt was deathmatch mode for gmod, so when I joined I picked up a weapon and started gunning people down, I think I got kicked, mass rdm or karma banned I'm not sure. Anyhow I slowly started learning from there onwards.