First Serious TTT experiences

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Amr, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

My first experience was me joining the server and running around with a shotgun on EU one and I recall seeing a T with a Silenced pistol out just shooting. I had no idea what to do so I just started jumping and died. When we lost the round I heard the growling of several furious children and they asked me why I did not kill her. I just said what and left.

Your turn.

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I joined east back in 2013. First thing I noticed were the m9k weapons that I'd never seen before, and the pointshop upgrades got me to stay. The very first round I played was on assault, and I tried throwing a frag as an inno since I'd never seen them in TTT before. I ended up with a slay on my second round ever on the server but the weapons and upgrades were enough to get me to stay.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

first ttt experience
    banned for mass rdm

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Oh geez what was it...

I believe I just came from some browntown fuck boi TTT server where I called all of the staff members terrible and left in a fit because it was anarchy there yet they promised that they follow their rules which they didn't.

Out of desperation for a server that isn't bullshit, I search for "Serious" in the search bar and found STTT

I went straight to vanilla and was on Mythic (bless) and though I was new to TTT then I was impressed by the map, the players, and especially the staff members. Surprisingly, was not banned that day. However, I believe was nearly banned for ghosting 3-4 days later by @Sinz but he saw within his heart that it was a misconception of the rule if you try to PM someone the location of your health station while we were both alive so that the living T would not get to it (only 3 people alive at the time). I didnt think I couldn't share tactical information w/ a PM while alive to another living player.

So yea it was a fun time

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

thinking back hard on this one.

when i first got Gmod i got it mainly to play TTT, because that's where i heard it was made on. so instantly i went into the servers and began browsing. i chose the one that had the most open space and the highest rating. i loved the way the game was played out. sadly i had NO IDEA what the server was called so i lost it for a while. eventually i found my way back and i found out how to properly favorite servers with the Legacy Browser. and I've been played TTT exclusively on TTT West ever since.

6. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

After playing cs source competitively for a few years, I finally went I am getting bored of it including surf combat. So, I went to the server browser and saw trouble in terrorist town. Not sure, what it was I clicked it and went to a Serious TTT server. First round, I had no idea on the rules but I knew what traitor meant. I get it my first round I ever play on ttt_rooftops, and just go for it. I kill 3 people but I look at my tab and see that all that is left is 4 vs 1. I go how the hell am I going to find these people within these 8 minutes lol? I again for it and see 2 of them hanging together and just shotgun both of them. It takes me an additional 2 minutes to kill the next guy. Yes, now it's one on one, I just need to find him. Needless to say, I never found the last innocent; he was in the glitch spot of the map and I didn't have a radar. I got ridiculed by so many damn people haha!

7. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

got falsely banned. then unbanned

8. Odin

Odin Member

Seen it on youtube a couple year's back looking at it with excitement being a "Hitman Series" Fan i totally got hyped, I played gmod since i was 13 so you know, Different account's and year would stop and get back on, So Whatever where talking about our first game play experience right?, So I got into the first server all excited and waiting for my turn, i used to be more of a gamer back then so i had mad aim, i went all agent 47 on everyone, Got a few great unique kills, Then I got banned by some angry admin because he tough i was hacking.. :I mah hearth.

9. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

First experiences of STTT is getting slain by @Pandora? twice cause i was noob back then. I dont remember the first map i played on but i do remember i played on minecraft nether map. This was on 12/17/15

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I joined before EU2 was made, so I happened to be an Eu-Vanilla regular for a while. I don't remember much from back then, but when I crossed over to EU2, @IV Rule VI and I had a blast teaming up and killing everyone else on there. His accent and his rage moments made it even better.
    First thing I ever recall was @Ravin killing us both with a frag.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I first played Eunilla back in early august. I believe Acno was there and I (eventually) learned the gamemode.
    I remember falling in the lava in minecraft_b5 nether and dying over and over again.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

First time played ttt in my life was on eunilla
    Right i joined i was traitor i didnt have any idea what to do my team say i kill everyone who is not traitor
    I ended up wining 1vs4

13. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

First time was on one of the West's (probably West 1) and it was on Community Bowling. I kept getting fucked by people using the MP7, got fed up, left. A little over 6-8 months later found it again and stayed and applied for whatever reason. That's all I remember.

14. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

First time I played STTT was the first time I played GMod.

I joined, idk which server, probably east, and it was on terror train, I did not have CSS. I had pink textures, and I asked how to fix them, someone said to download the cscheater thing. I did and It fixed my errors.

Then I RDM'd for the first time. Classic not knowing when the round starts crowbar RDM. Was slain by Tsu. (The map was ttt_inception

:)

15. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Taste my first rdm and leave ban by POPSTAR the first mod I met here then Romulus (I like this guy).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I played for about 5 days before getting banned for Mass RDM, and I was also Karma banned :cry:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

18. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

My first experience.

And I get ban with ghosting..
    because I am such a noob to not know what ghosting is.

19. Salem

Salem VIP

I joined vanilla and heard @Smittywerbenjegermanjenson @Jackie The Bucket Husky and someone else all talking and was terrified to talk cause I couldn't tell if they were nice or if they were gonna like attack me or something lmao.

Turns out they were decent buddies ;) Guess i'll keep them around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

First time i played on Serious was on Vanilla. Someone read my name, and then the next thing i hear in this thick Aussie accent is " Scotty Doesnt Know"
    Mr. Butters then gets gagged for mic spam by @Pandora?
    First Harpoon kill was @Ruben Genetics and it was on Dolls. He made it to the desk if you wanna know distance!

• Funny Funny x 1