First Karma Ban :(

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by sweaty_gus, Oct 19, 2019.

1. This is certainlly a unique experience, this happened because I kept getting shot at for no reason and killing a Innocent person in Self Defense still lowers your karma (great desing).

Now this lead to a question, how many times have you been slayed or karma banned for something really stupid?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

everytime i decide to play gmod its a stupid decision, so i guess you can say all of my slays, mutes, gags, kicks, and bans are all for something really stupid

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

You just need to learn the ways of RDMing correctly. If you have low karma, just sit it out and then rinse and repeat on the new map. Karma replenishes, everyone's happy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. I never did get any karma bans the time I was playing the servers, though i did get some false slays sometimes

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Not sure if it's still true , but when I was a mod the advantage of being staff was that the karma limit before the ban was much lower. So I'd have a few more if I hadn't been mod at the time

6. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Half of my bans are karma bans so I guess that’s something

7. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

1st was from slaughtering everyone who entered the t room

other 2 are killing tbaiters without noticing karma

8. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

rdm

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I call karma bans my passive-aggressive behaviour with UNids and crossfire.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Hey, you got me karma banned on West because you tbaited me with a low karma and I will never forgive you and will bring it up every time someone gets banned on the same server lol

11. get rekt kid lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

step 1. set dpi to max
    step 2. aim at target and make sure the target knows you are aiming at them
    step 3. flick 90 up in the air, shoot, and flick down. (if you do it fast enough it looks like you shot and missed them)
    step 4. if they shoot back at you, kill them and send in a report before he reports you.
    step 5. profit

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1