Dev [Finished] TTT_Undergroundtunnels

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Doomblade3890, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

It's been almost a year and a half ago since I last posted about my second TTT project.
    Well, after lots of procrastinating and switching gears to work on my third project, I finally got around to publishing my second map for Trouble in Terrorist Town.

ttt_undergroundtunnels has 64 player spawnpoints, a traitor tester (requires a detective to unlock at the cost of 1 credit), and a traitor room that will unleash fast headcrab zombies into the vacinity.

A secret UMP is also available (I would have made a secret knife but those get you KOS'd on most, if not all TTT servers), which will be hidden away in a secret room that is only accessible by pressing three hidden buttons in order.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to the workshop page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=654418003

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

It seems the map is set as private so we can't view it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Looks very cool!

4. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Yeah Sorry about that someone sent me a message saying there were some problems with it so I'm busy updating it.

I didn't edit the OP because I was hoping to have finished the updates before people viewed this thread...

5. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Workshop page has been made PUBLIC again.

Again, I'm sorry for making this thread and then having to lock the WS page.
    A bug came to my attention that messed up the traitor tester rooms, so I had to fix that as well as replace some of the other components (such as the zombie trap and the [REDACTED] trap door).

I also added in another section to the map.
    This section has a new traitor trap that when activated, will freeze everyone caught up inside the hallway for fifteen seconds, rendering them helpless against any snipers or incendiary grenades.

Also in regards to Carned's post on my other thread, I replaced the zombie trap in the traitor room so RDM won't be an issue. Instead it is now an explosives trap that will instantly kill anyone caught up in the blast. This trap is a one-time use. Furthermore I added in another teleport exit so the exit can't be camped.