Finally coming onto the forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KateKarnage7, May 15, 2017.

1. Very true, but I wasn't vip until someone bought it for me xD (Thanks though <3)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

actually i found the real reason
    u have tags, but i didnt!

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

About time Kate smh

4. Rood, so rood Luna so rood.. but yeah about time haha xD (Wolfie's response too, rip my life)

5. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Well obviously. Everyone in this community is thirsty af.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

welcome to the forums. It's fun if you can get past some things
    also the only thing that really matters is your ratings

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Possibly due to majority of forum users being West and Vanilla players, while not that many of the EU players, where you are Known from Timo, uses the forum as frequent o.o
    Also Kate started playing March this year, while you started playing July last year o.o So She is certainly a less known player than you, and she didnt have a colourful name when she first made this Introduction as I recall o.o
    And its not the first case of where we see new female players' introduction getting more likes or friendly compared to new male players o.o It just seems normal by now xD

8. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

cmon it was a joke

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I like playing with you on Vanilla, nice to see your presence here on the forums too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Actually Voca, I started playing almost a year ago, but disappeared for many months, I did just join the forums though.

11. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Owh I see o.o Well I never met you o.o then again I mainly play on Eu Vanilla and EU2 So thats why ^^